Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
HIExpress.com
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$135
US$106
SAVE US$29
Free cancellation until 21-05-26
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
StayForLongUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Just needed 1 night on our way home from a trip. Very easy to get to from the highway. Nice size rooms, comfy beds and really good breakfast. We needed 3 rooms and the man at the front desk, Darrius, was very professional and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

The front desk clerks were nice but we had to change rooms due to heat not working . Our door handle was about to fall off and door made a horrible noise. Toilet was loose and wiggles every where . Beds were just full not queen. Pool was ok, dark and gloomy . I have been to worse but I don’t plan on being back especially for the price .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Hello X6458DBjessicag,

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We aim to provide you with the highest quality of accommodation and exceptional service. I am thrilled to know you're delighted with the service received from our staff. I am sorry to read though we missed the mark with the overall condition of the room received, heating, bathroom, and with the pool. Trust that I have shared your comments with the hotel management as a reference in the future enhancement of our services and facilities.

I hope you give us another try to make your next stay the best that it can be!

Best regards,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 9, 2019

We stayed at the hotel for 5 days the last weekend of 9/19. The street sign to the hotel entrance was so small that we drove past it several times (although it was dark). The room was nice, but the King size bed was awkwardly close to the wall, but not quite against it leaving any room, so my husband had to crawl in and out of bed. Additionally, we found the staff to be VERY UNFRIENDLY. The cleaning ladies would just walk right past us in the halls no eye contact, no hello. Most times when we came/went to and from the hotel, there was nobody at the front desk. On the few occasions that somebody was there, again nothing was said at all. No smile, no hello - NOTHING.... Needless to say, I don't think that we'll be returning.

Date of stay: September 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Hi PrincessMellie,

I appreciate you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

I know that the hotel's sign and the overall set-up of the room negatively affected your stay. Also, I have an idea of how you feel about the service that you received from our staff. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Your hotel is clean and most welcoming... especially front desk Rock Star Mariah... Mariah picked us up when we were down. She moved us to an area that was discreet and private and allowed all guests to enjoy their stay.

A gifted smile is an asset to Holiday Inn and Wish this was the norm for regular stays at Holiday inn.

Mariah is in guest services for a reason. She is customer centric and made us feel very welcome. Thank you! Go ND!!!

Jim

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel went above and beyond my expectations! The room was clean, actually the whole facility overall seemed cleaner than some I’ve stayed in. Our room was one that had a jacuzzi in the room. It was very spacious.

The price was also very reasonable for what we got. The bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple