Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Reviewed 26 November 2017

It was a very nice stay and my children enjoyed the swimming pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast was abundant on choices and replenished diligently by the staff. Check in was a little slow but I believe they were in between shifts so it was understandable. Checking out was a breeze and had a great overall stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I am Happy the children enjoyed the pool.
I will be sure to pass this comment on to my staff and let them know the good news.

We hope to have you back again soon as our Guest.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Stayed 9 days at this Best Western for a business trip. I have also stayed at 3 of the other area hotels in the area on past trips to Benton Harbor, this hotel has consistently provided a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello There,

I will certainly pass this information on to the staff which I know they will appreciate.

We hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Best Western came through again! Clean, comfortable bed, great location, great price, and a delicious breakfast! Staff wonderful! I was very happy with this hotel! Glad I found it! Will be back on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Hello There,

Wow what a wonderful comment. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will make sure I pass this Wonderful comment on to my Staff.

Thanks Again

Reviewed 5 November 2017

A remodeled BW. Friendly and clean. As a road warrior we look for hotels who welcome the weary, put us in a clean quiet room and make our stay as pleasant as possible. This does all of that and a good breakfast as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello There,

First let me Thank You for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We take pride in making sure our Guest are comfortable.
I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff and we hop to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Stayed here for a weekend wedding. Staff was very nice to interact with, rooms were clean, complimentary breakfast much better than I was expecting (great selection, freshly cooked, omelets, bacon/sausage, French toast, waffles, pastries, juices, fresh fruit etc). My only negative was that I found the bed a bit uncomfortable but other family members thought it was fine.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We work very hard to make sure our Guest are comfortable.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff and we hope to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

was a good stay, not the top rated place but clean and comfortable. pool small but clean and warm. hot tub almost too hot. they serve free breakfast though we did not eat there. couple of restaurants walking distance but no sidewalks in area. easy to find site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello There,

Thank You for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Have a Great Day

Reviewed 22 October 2017

One elevator. Rooms are in long hallways on 2 separate sides. Right next to a freeway. The entry at the end stairwell was broken. Access to get my stuff in and out was not convenient. The lock on my door wouldn't lock. It was very late and I made the choice not to report it. The night clerk was friendly. The morning staff seemed unorganized and chaotic. The morning clerk was running up the stairs when I wanted to check out and yelled out, what is your room number and just leave the keys on the desk. I smelt burning and saw smoke coming from the breakfast area. I got in my my car to leave and an employee came out and started smoking right in front of the entrance. Needless to say, I did not leave with a positive impression.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello There,

First let me apologize for the inconvenience and your concerns. I am aware of the smoke that morning from a Guest leaving a roll in the microwave to long. I apologize for your trouble with door, and I understand the long hallways.

We would be delighted to have you back as our guest and try again so please feel free to contact the hotel and ask to speak with the General Manager and I will take care of your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton Harbor
9.6 km away
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
0.7 km away
Springhill Suites Benton Harbor St. Joseph

Been to Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph? Share your experiences!