All reviews outdoor pool big windows room was clean counter space excellent hotel great coffee nice property waffles checking out lake michigan convenient location fridge and microwave off the highway hot tub jackie benton st
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stayed 9 days at this Best Western for a business trip. I have also stayed at 3 of the other area hotels in the area on past trips to Benton Harbor, this hotel has consistently provided a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.

I will certainly pass this information on to the staff which I know they will appreciate.

We hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Best Western came through again! Clean, comfortable bed, great location, great price, and a delicious breakfast! Staff wonderful! I was very happy with this hotel! Glad I found it! Will be back on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Hello There,

Wow what a wonderful comment. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will make sure I pass this Wonderful comment on to my Staff.

Thanks Again

Reviewed November 5, 2017

A remodeled BW. Friendly and clean. As a road warrior we look for hotels who welcome the weary, put us in a clean quiet room and make our stay as pleasant as possible. This does all of that and a good breakfast as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Hello There,

First let me Thank You for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We take pride in making sure our Guest are comfortable.
I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff and we hop to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Stayed here for a weekend wedding. Staff was very nice to interact with, rooms were clean, complimentary breakfast much better than I was expecting (great selection, freshly cooked, omelets, bacon/sausage, French toast, waffles, pastries, juices, fresh fruit etc). My only negative was that I found the bed a bit uncomfortable but other family members thought it was fine.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank E7212BGannem

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We work very hard to make sure our Guest are comfortable.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff and we hope to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

was a good stay, not the top rated place but clean and comfortable. pool small but clean and warm. hot tub almost too hot. they serve free breakfast though we did not eat there. couple of restaurants walking distance but no sidewalks in area. easy to find site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hello There,

Thank You for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Have a Great Day