“Very comfortable”

Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The bed was super comfortable. The room darkening Shades were top rate. All the employees that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. I slept great but the rooms were a little bit noisy. I really didn't use the wifi very much but my friend did and she had problems with it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will certainly pass this on to my staff and show them you appreciated their hard work.

Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This hotel needs to work on cleanliness and customer service, especially with the new hotels around. Jennifer at the front desk is a waste. When my toilet flooding she did not initial offer a different room. I had to demand one. My vacation was interrupted dealing with this. She was not apologetic at all and made it almost seem as if the inconvenience of changing rooms was my fault. They need to wash all of their bedding. Not just the comforters. I think renovations need to be revisited. I will no longer stay here, but go up the street to one of the newer hotels. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for and honestly the other hotels are not much more expensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Good Morning,

We are very upset you feel that way about our property. My staff works very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and enjoys their stay.
I have sent you a response and waiting to hear back from you.
Again we apologize for your inconvenience and hope to have a chance to have you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was my second time staying at Best Western this year. The location is conveniently located near several eateries and major stores. The staff was very courteous, helpful and attentive. The rooms were immaculate, spacious and the bedding was wonderful. I will definitely stay here once again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hell There,

Thank You so much for the nice comments concerning your stay with us here at the Best Western.

I will certainly take the time to pass this on to my staff and I know they will appreciate it.

We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

It was a very nice stay and my children enjoyed the swimming pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast was abundant on choices and replenished diligently by the staff. Check in was a little slow but I believe they were in between shifts so it was understandable. Checking out was a breeze and had a great overall stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I am Happy the children enjoyed the pool.
I will be sure to pass this comment on to my staff and let them know the good news.

We hope to have you back again soon as our Guest.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Stayed 9 days at this Best Western for a business trip. I have also stayed at 3 of the other area hotels in the area on past trips to Benton Harbor, this hotel has consistently provided a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello There,

I will certainly pass this information on to the staff which I know they will appreciate.

We hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Best Western came through again! Clean, comfortable bed, great location, great price, and a delicious breakfast! Staff wonderful! I was very happy with this hotel! Glad I found it! Will be back on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Hello There,

Wow what a wonderful comment. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will make sure I pass this Wonderful comment on to my Staff.

Thanks Again

Reviewed 5 November 2017

A remodeled BW. Friendly and clean. As a road warrior we look for hotels who welcome the weary, put us in a clean quiet room and make our stay as pleasant as possible. This does all of that and a good breakfast as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello There,

First let me Thank You for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We take pride in making sure our Guest are comfortable.
I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff and we hop to see you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton Harbor
9.6 km away
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
0.7 km away
Springhill Suites Benton Harbor St. Joseph

Been to Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph? Share your experiences!