All reviews outdoor pool bacon sausage easy chair big windows weekend wedding counter space night clerk comfortable bed waffles area hotels excellent hotel slept great nice property checking out hot tub business trip the hotel is clean
Reviewed November 30, 2017

This hotel needs to work on cleanliness and customer service, especially with the new hotels around. Jennifer at the front desk is a waste. When my toilet flooding she did not initial offer a different room. I had to demand one. My vacation was interrupted dealing with this. She was not apologetic at all and made it almost seem as if the inconvenience of changing rooms was my fault. They need to wash all of their bedding. Not just the comforters. I think renovations need to be revisited. I will no longer stay here, but go up the street to one of the newer hotels. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for and honestly the other hotels are not much more expensive.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Good Morning,

We are very upset you feel that way about our property. My staff works very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and enjoys their stay.
I have sent you a response and waiting to hear back from you.
Again we apologize for your inconvenience and hope to have a chance to have you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

This was my second time staying at Best Western this year. The location is conveniently located near several eateries and major stores. The staff was very courteous, helpful and attentive. The rooms were immaculate, spacious and the bedding was wonderful. I will definitely stay here once again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hell There,

Thank You so much for the nice comments concerning your stay with us here at the Best Western.

I will certainly take the time to pass this on to my staff and I know they will appreciate it.

We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

It was a very nice stay and my children enjoyed the swimming pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast was abundant on choices and replenished diligently by the staff. Check in was a little slow but I believe they were in between shifts so it was understandable. Checking out was a breeze and had a great overall stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Hello There,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I am Happy the children enjoyed the pool.
I will be sure to pass this comment on to my staff and let them know the good news.

We hope to have you back again soon as our Guest.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stayed 9 days at this Best Western for a business trip. I have also stayed at 3 of the other area hotels in the area on past trips to Benton Harbor, this hotel has consistently provided a pleasant experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hello There,

I will certainly pass this information on to the staff which I know they will appreciate.

We hope to have you back as our Guest in the near future.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Best Western came through again! Clean, comfortable bed, great location, great price, and a delicious breakfast! Staff wonderful! I was very happy with this hotel! Glad I found it! Will be back on my next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ken K, General Manager at Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Hello There,

Wow what a wonderful comment. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will make sure I pass this Wonderful comment on to my Staff.

Thanks Again