Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
US$81
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
getaroom.comUS$95
All reviews best westerns hot breakfast staff was very friendly bed was very comfortable business trip hot tub convenient location off the highway joe exit wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2020

Upon check in the bathroom was not clean, sand on floor and obvious toilet wasnt cleaned. I cleaned it myself and when I went to desk to tell them and to get more towels she gave me more towels but never addressed my issue. However when I checked out a different desk person asked about my stay and I mentioned it and she took money off our bill so that was appreciated.

We were in town for a wedding. Another family member had his reservation messed up and when he got there was told that there were no rooms. So they had to last minute an hour before wedding find a new hotel. But then another family member checked in after wedding and an unknown couple was ahead of them and they didn't have reservation and the desk person said we have a king room or two queens which would you like. So our other family member could have stayed there after all.

The price is high for the area and especially with what was closed (example pool) and what had been limited or changed for Covid, you don't get much for the price. Thankful we did get a price reduction though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 18, 2020 via mobile

Second year in a row staying here. Kingsized bed is better than i remember. Sleeping very well. Staff at front desk has been great. Social distancing going well. Staff wearing masks and using hand sanitizer. The lady serving continental breakfast had her running shoes on!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rexflo
Reviewed July 11, 2020

Caution, If you are traveling for business this hotel will not service your room, If you need towels or any regularly serviced items you will have to find them on your own. This is not conveyed at the time of booking or at check in!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2020

I am extremely disappointed with my stay. My reservation was for 7/4 - 7/9. When I checked in I was told my reservation was split in two separate stays and I would have to checkout and check back in the next morning. Not a huge deal, but inconvenient. I arrived on Saturday, by Monday my room still had not been cleaned. I was unsure if this was a new COVID-19 procedure I was unfamiliar with or just an oversight on their part. I was told the rooms are cleaned on the third day of your stay. This was not mentioned during the check in process and I can't imagine how this is a best practice during a pandemic. I returned to my room Tuesday, housekeeping still had not serviced my room. I go back to front desk and tell them my room was not cleaned again. The clerk takes down my room number and says he will have housekeeping take care it. When I return to my room Wednesday, still no service. I go BACK to the front desk and express my frustration. The clerk is not rude but not at all apologetic. I have to request clean towels because I don't even have any. I check out Thursday morning and realize I left my silk pillow case ON the hotel pillow. I call that evening and I'm told it's not there. For 5 DAYS housekeeping failed to service my room and now they clean the room and don't turn in my pillow case. I'm completely disgusted and will never stay at another Best Western property. Save yourself the hassle and stay somewhere else! Horrible service!

Room tip: Choose a room at another hotel!
Reviewed March 11, 2020

Clean room but staff needs to work on there people skills. I booked the room and price changed without me knowing. I needed a room and I checked with the manager and was told yep we will honor that $. When I got the bill recite by email it was more than what he stated. Make sure you look at the price and amount owed before you leave.

Date of stay: March 2020