Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
US$81
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
getaroom.comUS$95
All reviews best westerns hot breakfast staff was very friendly bed was very comfortable business trip hot tub convenient location off the highway joe exit wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2020 via mobile

Room was great. Expected a good weekday breakfast and there was hardly any offerings. No hot breakfast, all prepackaged. And the juice dispenser was not even working. Even the pool was closed. I wish I would've know this prior to booking the hotel......

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at many Best Westerns and unfortunately I have to say this was the not very good. I guess it was renovated but I don't know when , and maybe our room wasn't. Smelled very musty. Decor needs updating. The bathroom was not very clean. Shower had mold around the bottom and the shower door was not clean. The toilet was not really clean either. We had the AC fan on "continuous" but during night it kept stopping and the room would get warm and just feel stale. Hand sanitizer at front desk was empty and I didn't see anymore anywhere. This was way overpriced for the quality. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2020

Upon check in the bathroom was not clean, sand on floor and obvious toilet wasnt cleaned. I cleaned it myself and when I went to desk to tell them and to get more towels she gave me more towels but never addressed my issue. However when I checked out a different desk person asked about my stay and I mentioned it and she took money off our bill so that was appreciated.

We were in town for a wedding. Another family member had his reservation messed up and when he got there was told that there were no rooms. So they had to last minute an hour before wedding find a new hotel. But then another family member checked in after wedding and an unknown couple was ahead of them and they didn't have reservation and the desk person said we have a king room or two queens which would you like. So our other family member could have stayed there after all.

The price is high for the area and especially with what was closed (example pool) and what had been limited or changed for Covid, you don't get much for the price. Thankful we did get a price reduction though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 18, 2020 via mobile

Second year in a row staying here. Kingsized bed is better than i remember. Sleeping very well. Staff at front desk has been great. Social distancing going well. Staff wearing masks and using hand sanitizer. The lady serving continental breakfast had her running shoes on!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rexflo
Reviewed July 11, 2020

Caution, If you are traveling for business this hotel will not service your room, If you need towels or any regularly serviced items you will have to find them on your own. This is not conveyed at the time of booking or at check in!

Date of stay: July 2020