“More than expected”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tim S
“More than expected”
Reviewed January 12, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I was concerned booking this rental since there were zero recent reviews. Who knows how old the pics were, what has changed, etc. I was pleasantly surprised that the home was just as shown in the pics and was nicer than I had anticipated. In fact it was great. Clean, modern-ish (for a rental) furnishings, every utensil or appliance you could think of and more down to pet food and water dishes! Our group of 8 and 1 big lab fit perfect with plenty of room to spare. Enjoyed New Years Eve in front of a warm fire and watched Badgers win the Orange Bowl! Sauna worked, lots of fire wood (nice since it never got above 0 for our stay), plenty of towels, comfy beds (bunks could use a couple of cross members replaced for better support), great wifi and cable tv, fossball table was a blast, games furnished etc. Like I said, everything you need. I just wish it had an outside fire pit and hot tub. BPLA rental office was very helpful with any requests, brought extra towels and we didn't even ask for them! Big Powder Horn Mountain was in great shape and we had a blast skiing everyday. Cant wait to come back and would have no problem staying at the Starwood again. It was perfect. Thank you so much.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your recent stay at Starwood! It sounds like this vacation home met all your wants and needs & we are so pleased to hear that. Nothing like creating memories to last a lifetime while on vacation. We look forward to your next visit & please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding your next stay at Starwood!
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Illinois
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed February 9, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

MN
Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing