Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews porcupine mountains stay there again the owner list fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

I stayed at Bluff’s Inn Motel for the first time last weekend because the places where I usually go were booked. It’s obvious the owners take pride in their place as it is very well-maintained. My room was neat, clean, spacious and even had a fridge. The bed & linens were good and the room was surprisingly quiet which made for a great night’s sleep. The large parking lot was plowed perfectly clean & walkway shoveled early so guests could get to their day’s activities. The owners were very nice and helpful, had a great restaurant list & personal recommendations. And It’s a great value! If you’re looking for a motel, I highly recommend Bluff’s Inn!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Good value, clean and comfortable. Great launching point to Black River Harbor,Copper Peak and the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness. The owners gave us great information about the local sites which saved us a lot of time doing our own research.

Room tip: Some rooms have fridges and microwaves. You need to request them.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Great night! The room was super clean. The owner was friendly and provided lots of info about the area. I feel I got my money's worth!! I was a little worried about the lock on the door which was quite insecure.

Room tip: It is very clean! If you are looking for glamorous this may not be the place. I just needed a place to sleep.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2018

With good reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided to stop by and book a night here. The property looks rather old, but we again decided to go to the motel office to see a room. Man behind the desk greeted us, when we asked to see a room, he said, “we dont do that here”. I asked why....he responded, “do you really want to know?”rather sarcasticly...I said yes. He said it was because people like that usually cause trouble! What? Why wouldnt someone want to see a room first before spending their money? Rather odd....we left and got a room in Ironwood...Budget Host...the best and. leanest in the area...and yes, Budget Host let us see the room first!

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stayed one night and we found the room had what we needed clean bed, clean bathroom (very different taps we had not seen this kind before), fridge, and a desk.
We were cold so turned the heat up and could not get it turned off so my husband went to find out why and found out it was heated by the water system and the owner had turned the tank off so it did cool down after awhile. So if you are planning a trip in the winter you would have a warm room. A couple of things I missed having were a box of Kleenex and a suitcase stand. The owner was very friendly when we signed in and gave us some places to have dinner. I was sorry we did not get the rate I had seen on the internet but the rooms with one bed were all gone so we had to get one with two beds but we only used one so found the night quite a bit more than we expected.

Room tip: We had a room around back which was very quiet.
Date of stay: August 2018