“Best Breakfast in Town”

Beverly Hills Grill
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For more than 25 years, our sophisticated menu of contemporary American food has drawn guests from far and wide. You can’t beat the vibe of Beverly Hills Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served seven days a week, and our weekend brunch is simply legendary. With a menu and décor inspired by the Californian city of Beverly Hills, we’re small enough to feel cozy but big on both flavor and style.
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Outside of my own kitchen, this is the only other place I would want to eat breakfast. Seating is limited, noise level is higher, but it is worth the wait. It is best to go off hours.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I love this quaint restaurant with wonderful choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The price is moderate but the food is good. Staff veey helpful and friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

It was overpriced for average food. The service was friendly and well paced, but food was just ok. We won't be returning.

2  Thank Rita I
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We went for breakfast on a slow Thursday morning. Our entrees were not good at all. The English muffin with the eggs benedict was so tough and hard to cut, the steak knife provided could not get through it. The side of bacon was burned, black and the fruit was not fresh. Nothing great at all. Very disappointing. Not worth $80 for three of us!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is my go-to place for dependable delicious food, and tonight's dinner was as good as it gets. I had the sautéed halibut with fried risotto balls stuffed with cheese (there's and Italian name for them?) which were both amazing. My wife had the bronzino which she raved about. It came with what I thought were creamy buttery mashed potatoes but which was actually cauliflower. You've never had cauliflower that tasted this heavenly, I guarantee it. Every part of our meal was amazing. Unfortunately our 30 minute wait need up being almost 50, but after we got our food, I forgot about it. You definitely should go!

1  Thank Beth L