Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We went to BR for a college reunion of six friends. We all stayed in the Comstock House and had the place to ourselves as we occupied each room. It was absolutely lovely. The renovations the owners had done were incredible, the breakfast was wonderful and our hosts were extremely gracious. The rooms, especially the suite, were extremely large and beautiful The bed was incredibly comfortable and they had all the amenities I could ask for, including the Keurig coffeemakers in the room. They had a huge veranda/deck around the house which is where we spent the evenings reminiscing about college, having a cocktail and dancing the nights away. I hope this B & B gets the attention it deserves. We all loved it!!!!

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank nora1958
Reviewed October 28, 2009

I had a lovely stay in a wonderful room - just wish it could have been a little longer. The room was enormous, well appointed and just what you want in a nice B&B. Although I didn't use it, the jetted tub looked amazing. The cookies and drinks just outside my room were a nice touch. Should business bring me back to Big Rapids, I will return to the Comstock House.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jkarennj
Reviewed September 2, 2009

The decore was amazing, the food great, the history interesting. I stayed in the Dolly Ann room. Some strange things happened with the bath turning on by its self, and the bathroom lights turning on and off by them selfs, and the sink turning on by its self, but other than that it was amazing. I loved it.

Date of stay: September 2009