Lowest prices for your stay
Lol.travel
US$94
US$80
View deal
SAVE US$14
HolidayInn.comUS$94
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a solid hotel for it’s price point. The rooms are near and clean, the property, a little worn but well kept. The staff is the biggest plus here. It was a very busy weekend for them and they kept smiles on their faces and held positive attitudes throughout!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

We rolled into this location at nearly 2am and were met quickly by a pleasant lady (Bridget). Bridget is an outstanding example for the staff at this location, she was personable, outgoing & went above & beyond to accommodate two weary travelers. Our room was on the 4th floor and the bedding was very comfortable & the pillows were great. We slept in without any outside disruption or noises. The bathroom in the the room was well appointed, however it’s lighting was a bit dim for my taste. Also one thing I prefer for a bathroom is its own ventilation fan which wasn’t the case for this room. Regardless, our stay was great and the staff were also. Highly recommend this location!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RonF1516, Manager at Holiday Inn Big Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thank You very much for staying with us. We strive to give all of our guest the great stay experience they expect, and deserve.
We also hope you stay with us again during your next visit to the area.
Again Thank You

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

The place is clean and friendly. I wouldn’t recommend adding breakfast for a buck if going with a family. We received a $20 voucher max per room ( for 2 people and we had four). Most meals were $9.95. Maybe I misunderstood. They took off the top two meals and we paid $15 for my other two daughters’ meals.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RonF1516, Manager at Holiday Inn Big Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank You very much for choosing to stay with us. I will forward your comments to all department managers for review.
Again Thank You.

Reviewed February 8, 2019

There are not a lot of options in Big Rapids for hotels. I was thinking that this was a little more updated version of the Holiday Inn brand. It is an older hotel and you will have to pay for your own breakfast if you are traveling on business, etc... Some don't mind this option, but I was hoping for a little more. The room was comfortable and clean, but again a little pricey for this area of America.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RonF1516, Facilities Manager at Holiday Inn Big Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2019

Thank You very much for staying with us. I will forward your feedback for review so we can continue to enhance our brand.
Again Thank You.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

This hotel is why Holiday Inn got away from this type of property and started building Holiday Inn Express. Long walks, slow elevators, so-so service are all the norms. I asked about a complimentary breakfast....they looked up my reservation and said since I had a reasonable priced room, they would not include breakfast.

The property is clean, and there is a large conference center attached. Perhaps, for those attending the conferences, or perhaps Mom and Dad visiting Junior at Ferris this is an okay property.....but it is not a very good businessman's hotel.

It was a cold evening, so I walked the halls and conference center for exercise....I was barked at for doing so. No recognition of my platinum Holiday Inn status on check out, no welcome amenity.

I won't do what many reviewers do, that being depicting the place as hell on earth in order to slam them. It's clean, reasonably priced, and there is a Bob Evans across the street for breakfast. But if you are looking for the 'wow' experience you've had at many Holiday Inn Express properties, you won't find it here.

Room tip: Far ends of the halls, away from the elevator and ice machine.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RonF1516, Facilities Manager at Holiday Inn Big Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

First of all I would like to thank you for your input.
I would also like to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay.
I will be forwarding this for review with all department managers.
I also hope you will give us another chance to WOW you with outstanding service that you deserve.
Again Thank You