“Reasonably priced unpretentious steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Oakland Avenue
Transit: The restaurant is located across the street from a public transportation post.
Description: Fleming's Birmingham, MI is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Oakland County on Old Woodward Ave near Southfield, Royal Oak, and Troy.
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I like Flemings because it is an unpretentious steakhouse with good food

I've only been there twice but compared to many of the other chain steakhouses I prefer Flemings.

What I liked about Fleming's is that the portions are more reasonable and the prices appropriate. I hate places that give you too much food and you end up eating two days worth just because its there

The calamari appetizer was good and plentiful. We shared this between 2 people and it would have been fine to share with 4. Made me wonder if Flemings was becoming more like the others with huge portions. The price however was more than reasonable

A small plate shrimp and scallops dish and bone in ribeye were the main course and both were prepared well. The small plate S&S was perfect in size. The goat cheese grits it was served on made for a very interesting flavor combo. The ribeye was perfectly cooked to a medium rare and had the great butter and herb flavor you hope for.

Service was professional - timing for table visits was spot on whether it be for water, taking orders or following up

Valet parking is available at $8 but a parking deck is close by if you prefer

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We had the offer of a steak+lobster dinner at a fixed price, which was a good meal - lovely lobster with melted butter and perfect steak although my friend said hers was a little dry. Vegetables are extra, and wines are very pricey, so it's not for budget eating. Service was almost excessive, I think we were interrupted at least 6 times to ask if everything was OK, but they are clearly well trained.

1  Thank MOUMAR09
Reviewed July 30, 2017

After a long day, we stopped in at Fleming's for some refreshments and a snack. Like an old friend, Fleming's did not let us down. We enjoyed a burger and beverages.

The burgers were done correctly and the environment was soothing and relaxing.

It was a wonderful end to a long day.

1  Thank Perfect_Fan_Food_Ser
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Had a great steak dinner here. Bring your appetite and check book and you will have a great time.

We walked in with no reservations and were promptly seated. Had a great time. Service is a bit slow if you are in rush, which is probably not the point of comming to place like this.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

There are some good nights and some really bad nights. Depends on who is cooking I guess. Service is a hit and miss - I've had really great servers and some why are you working here servers. Steaks sometimes have to go back but paying good money so it should be good. Going there again tonight will see what happens.