“Tremendous food, including their selection, its taste and presentation”
Review of Toast

Toast
Reserve with OpenTable
Toast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple
Description: Toast in Downtown Birmingham is an award winning restaurant with a casual comfortable yet whimsical atmosphere with great food, wine list drinks and Service! If you want to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner, or seeking the perfect spot for Wine or Drinks and conversation...then Toast Birmingham is the place for you. Executive Chef Myles McVay focuses on layers, textures, balance and constant creativity has given Toast a forward-minded environment and menu that customers cannot find anywhere else. In 2011 Toast was awarded Best Breakfast in Detroit area for the 9th year in a row.
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I love this place especially for Saturday or Sunday brunches. We even came here after a funeral once, and it helped cheer us with the fine quality of servers and delicious food. There are usually long wait lines, but it has always been worth the wait!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Toast often over the years but made the mistake of going in for lunch one day. The place is still fun and lively. The food is good and I had a tasty salad.

What is poor is the service. The lady who served me tried to rush me at every point of the meal and seemed generally disinterested. I was sorting out my payment and she then seemed interested to collect my cash. The place was busy so perhaps they wanted to clear me out. Given I was in there for 40
Minutes for lunch it seemed a bit much.

I shall not go back and I recommend you don’t either unless you like eating in under 30 minutes when it is great.

1  Thank Partner792
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Hits all the buttons! Artfully complex flavors. Well prepared and warmly served by Friendly staff in a comfy welcoming space with just enough edge. Fun and delicious. A new favorite. Good for couples and friends.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Our son and his family took us for breakfast here.
Great choice, awash with coffee, and large portions. Please try the pancakes !! Children ages 6 and 2 enjoyed it too

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Fell upon this place on a very snowy evening this past weekend as we were looking for a place to have drinks and dessert. Can't wait to return for a full meal!