“Great restaurant...”

Luxe Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 106 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This is still a great spot, love the patio..excellent wait staff. But stay away from the (deep fried Brussel sprouts), they look and taste really bad...like left over deep fried trash....not sure why they would put something like this on there menu. It's lots of ways to cook Brussel sprouts but this is not a very good recipe. Ruins the entire menu....

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I started feeling claustrophobic the moment I walked into this incredibly loud restaurant. The interior design of this place didn't help. It really didn't compliment the size of the space.

My friends and I had a drink at the bar, since it was going to be at least a half hour wait for a table. I was surprised the woman working behind the bar couldn't make my cocktail of choice, a Last Word, since it was a local drink. Nor did she know what it was. Really? It got more frustrating when my beer choice was out. Two strikes. The third was coming.

After being seated at an oddly placed table, we set about ordering. The menu offered a range of American fare. Prices ranged from $10 to $45. Most were under $20. The Deluxe BBQ Ribs I had were tough and chewy. The garlic bread was so hard, I though I was cutting something other than bread. That was third strike for me. Only the fries were good. Service was friendly, but not overly attentive. Because of the noise level, dinner conversation was a little difficult.

Based on the crowd, there are many who like this place, I'm just not one of them.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

This is one of the less expensive place in Birmingham. The food is good and the service is fast. The place is relatively small.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

My husband and I had dinner here and loved it! It was a smaller restaurant but was hopping. Looks like lots of people that work in the area stop by for drinks and appetizers after work. We had the Blue Cheese Burger and Grilled Chicken Club. Service was good and fast. We will definitely be returning. Be prepared to walk since there is no parking lot and street parking in close proximity to the restaurant can be difficult to get.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The burgers or sandwiches are top notch I love the green apple salad with the chicken shaved toothpick like apples with the wonderful dressing just a great salad drinks are good Stef is good keep up the good work