“Huge disappointment ”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I have dined here quite a few times when I'm in town. I've always loved this place. But after our experience last Friday not sure I'll be back.
We dined on the vegetable curry with tofu and vegetarian pad Thai.
The curry came out first and was good.
Then the pad Thai made it to the table. At first we didn't notice but the pad Thai was so over salted we couldn't eat it. It tasted like they dumped a whole jar of fish sauce onto the noodles.
As usual the restaurant was very busy. Our waiter was nowhere to be found. So we paid our bill at the cash register and informed the Xavier about the pad Thai. She was pleasant and said we should have told our waiter. We proceeded to tell he he was nowhere to be found and that's why we were telling her.
Oh well. Probably won't come back here again.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We eat here, or have take-out from here, once a week. We have favorites, and then new favorites. The décor is fresh, the service friendly and efficient, and the price is right. My husband loves to start with the coconut flavored Tom Ka soup, then proceeds to the Curry Duck, while my daughter loves the Fresh Rolls, and Pad Thai. I like the Yum Neau salad with beef, the light Tom Yum soup, and the vegetable rich Pattani. Try ordering the spice level at "Mild Plus" to get a bit more kick than Mild. We have eaten here for years and are never disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I was craving good Thai food and found great reviews on Trip Advisor. What a nice find! Quiet and small. Food was delicious and our waiter gave us exceptional service. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017

We always go here for Thai - super casual, quality food, good service and the carry out is quick and fresh.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for years and it is always good. You can also do take away. They are very quick.
Very good selection of dishes.
Yesterday I tried a beef steak and it was great.
Highly suggested.