“$25 Sunday matinee lift tickets thank you was very good family enjoyed it”
Review of Boyne Mountain

Boyne Mountain
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Boyne Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: When it's time to plan your next Michigan family vacation or weekend getaway, choose Boyne Mountain and experience the finest skiing, and many more activities for the entire family. BOYNE families enjoy days on the slopes with a full service spa, Solace Spa, and Avalanche Bay indoor waterpark the largest indoor water park in Michigan. Luxurious lodging options provide the ultimate in comfort. Make Boyne Mountain your next ski vacation getaway!
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We have skied Boyne Mountain many times over the last 26 years but this was one of the best weekends we have ever spent there. My daughter son-in-law three grandsons granddaughter wife and I stayed in a three bedroom three bath condo at blue green which is owned by choice privileges. It was absolutely huge and only cost us $75 +6000 points. The second night we stayed in a two bedroom two bath condo right next to the ski area for the same price and we got to enjoy avalanche Bay waterpark Saturday all day and Sunday they offer $25 afternoon lift tickets so everyone except my wife and granddaughter skied , it was great getting on the six person chairlift with my daughter son-in-law and three grandsons and myself and all the chairlifts were open and all the trails are open and for $25 each it was a bargain thank you very much. Skied on Sunday, March 5, 2017

They have a very large beginner lift pod area up at top of the mountain where the Alpine lift is and the disciples Ridge area ,this was very good for my daughter and son-in-law who are novices and their son's showed them how to ski being I take them skiing all the time. Yes the price of skiing is getting a exorbitant and at the weekend rate of 80+ dollars it is beyond the reach of many but this $25 Sunday matinee afforded the whole family to ski together. I have been skiing for over 50 years , next to golf is my favorite past time, personally I think nubs knob is the best in the lower peninsula because of its fantastic snow conditions and the best glades in Michigan but to me this time with my extended family was priceless and was very affordable with the low-cost condos and the ski rates on Sunday and the waterpark.

I actually have online friends from Vermont coming out that want to ski here to see all the old lifts. They have three center pole quad lifts here and three also at the Highlands. If you buy your electronic ticket ahead of time you can get a non-holiday Saturday ticket for $70 where you can ski both areas in one day. We plan on going here in January again in 2018. They have very many firsts here as far ski lifts go the first four passenger in the world the first six passenger in the US , and the first triple lift up at the highlands so if you are in to ski lift history this is the place, thank you Everett

I have golfed at several of the golf courses here but not at the Alpine or monument yet which is on my list. I have golf crooked tree and the moor, and the Arthur Hills course and the replica course all up at the highlands and in Petoskey and they are all very good.

Devils drive is one of the steepest trails in the lower peninsula

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"green slopes"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Very fun to visit, lots of hills and hidden trails to explore. Very easy to rent equipment and a one time ski pass.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Host to the mini lake tahoe of the midwest, Boyne Mountain Resort is the best skiing resort in Michigan. Its has a hotel with cafes restaurants specialty shops and more. They have a ski lift that would take you to a ski lounge called eagles nest where you can enjoy the fire and have cocktails as you enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains and ski slopes. Its a wonderful experience to be in Boyne Mountain Resort and the staff is always cordial...enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride around the resort while youre there! Have fun!

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Very nice area to visit any time of year. You won't be disappointed. Lots of interesting things to do for all ages.