“Two day ski trip”
Review of Boyne Mountain

Boyne Mountain
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Boyne Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: When it's time to plan your next Michigan family vacation or weekend getaway, choose Boyne Mountain and experience the finest skiing, and many more activities for the entire family. BOYNE families enjoy days on the slopes with a full service spa, Solace Spa, and Avalanche Bay indoor waterpark the largest indoor water park in Michigan. Luxurious lodging options provide the ultimate in comfort. Make Boyne Mountain your next ski vacation getaway!
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 9 that rented the mountain cabin and skied for two days. It was great. About half of the runs were open. We were wishing the ski in /ski out option was going near our cabin, but it wasn’t. The lifts were fast, the hills had some fresh snow, and the staff was friendly. The cabins were beautiful! Hot tubs in the porch, even! Plenty of bathrooms for everyone. Great design. We will certainly go back.

All reviews
"free lift"
"monday and tuesday"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Brought three other adults and five kids to stay in the three bedroom suite for the night to go to the indoor waterpark. Online the waterpark looked larger than the Traverse City Great Wolf Lodge I have previously been to. Definitely was not. Nt a huge deal because the kids still had fun. The bedrooms were nice and so was the kids room. When we arrived there was and dirty frying pan with burnt food sitting out on the balcony along with a wine bottle wedged into a coffee cup full of cigarette butts. We called the front desk to get it removed and get a new frying pan that we could use. We were told room service would be on its way and they never showed up. There was a cigarette on the top of the fridge from previous guests. You would also assume a three bedroom suite would come with enough comfortable living room seating for the amount of people that it is supposed to occupy. There is a leather sofa that seats three comfortably and a chair. Then theres a dining table with all wooden chairs that doesn't even have cushions so my assumption is everyone else is supposed to make themselves comfy on them. Overall I would expect a hell of a lot more for spending 5 or 600 for one night. Its not even ski season. I'll stick with Great Wolf Lodge next time.

1  Thank chaptastic87
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Boyne Mountain is an incredibly beautiful area of Michigan. The Lodge is an architectural wonder indicative of European communities. Whether you ski, kayak, bike, hike, or just want a peaceful quiet place to get away, one must experience the beautiful wonder and landscape of Boyne Mountain and it's quaint dining facilities.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We have skied Boyne Mountain many times over the last 26 years but this was one of the best weekends we have ever spent there. My daughter son-in-law three grandsons granddaughter wife and I stayed in a three bedroom three bath condo at blue green which is owned by choice privileges. It was absolutely huge and only cost us $75 +6000 points. The second night we stayed in a two bedroom two bath condo right next to the ski area for the same price and we got to enjoy avalanche Bay waterpark Saturday all day and Sunday they offer $25 afternoon lift tickets so everyone except my wife and granddaughter skied , it was great getting on the six person chairlift with my daughter son-in-law and three grandsons and myself and all the chairlifts were open and all the trails are open and for $25 each it was a bargain thank you very much. Skied on Sunday, March 5, 2017

They have a very large beginner lift pod area up at top of the mountain where the Alpine lift is and the disciples Ridge area ,this was very good for my daughter and son-in-law who are novices and their son's showed them how to ski being I take them skiing all the time. Yes the price of skiing is getting a exorbitant and at the weekend rate of 80+ dollars it is beyond the reach of many but this $25 Sunday matinee afforded the whole family to ski together. I have been skiing for over 50 years , next to golf is my favorite past time, personally I think nubs knob is the best in the lower peninsula because of its fantastic snow conditions and the best glades in Michigan but to me this time with my extended family was priceless and was very affordable with the low-cost condos and the ski rates on Sunday and the waterpark.

I actually have online friends from Vermont coming out that want to ski here to see all the old lifts. They have three center pole quad lifts here and three also at the Highlands. If you buy your electronic ticket ahead of time you can get a non-holiday Saturday ticket for $70 where you can ski both areas in one day. We plan on going here in January again in 2018. They have very many firsts here as far ski lifts go the first four passenger in the world the first six passenger in the US , and the first triple lift up at the highlands so if you are in to ski lift history this is the place, thank you Everett

I have golfed at several of the golf courses here but not at the Alpine or monument yet which is on my list. I have golf crooked tree and the moor, and the Arthur Hills course and the replica course all up at the highlands and in Petoskey and they are all very good.

Devils drive is one of the steepest trails in the lower peninsula