“interesting and attractive layout, many customer conveniences”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #57 of 132 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brighton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Just stopped for a toasted bagel and was served by pleasant staff. There are also self-order stations if you prefer not to speak with staff. Fireplaces grace some of the seating areas, very tidy location. Some Panera have you toast your own bagel and I much prefer the staff service. Also a 'nice' way to ask for a tip - when you swipe your credit card the machine prompts you to leave a tip.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

This place is disgusting was there yesterday food scraps all over the floor in the dining area. The carpet was filthy and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a week

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank EdD654
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I am not suppose to be eating Gluten products anymore...but now and then i get ill for a few good tastes of bread and coffeecake. there are many ways to bake gluten free..with all the new flours and other ingredients but Panera to my knowledge still is not on the wagon on that one, but i must say they do make killer cinnamon coffee cake. it is about 20.oo but an excellent balance of flavor and not too sweet! perfect for a coffee cake.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Stopped at this Panera to pick up some scones. Used the drive-thru. The staff was friendly and the line moved at a good pace. The scones are not cheap, but very good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016

I typically eat at Panera at least once every few weeks in my hometown and always have a great experience. However, I stopped at this location while traveling with my family. We stopped at 8pm and had challenges when ordering. Asked for tomato soup, they didn't have it. Wanted country white bread for a sandwich, they didn't have it. Wanted a chocolate croissant, they didn't have it. Asked for a brownie instead, they didn't have it. All that they had to offer was a chocolate chip cookie. I've never been told that there weren't that many items available.

Other than not being to order what I wanted. The customer service was good and the staff were apologetic.

Date of visit: February 2016