“Dirtiest ran Panera I have ever been in”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #55 of 131 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brighton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Tables were filthy, floors were filthy, restrooms were filthy and the portions of food was very poor compared to other Paneras. This location definitely needs new ownership.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Love table service thank you. Order arrived quickly. Restaurant was clean and pleasant. I feel comfortable here eating solo.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

The Mediterranean egg white sandwich is the best. Have it with a large coffee with two shots of espresso, your ready for the day.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I was disappointed that chicken noodle soup was not hot. I don't know if they keep it on the cool side so customers don't burn themselves, but I expect all hot liquids to be "hot". It was almost cold in 2 minutes. The salad was good and friends liked the steak sandwich. I saw others with big bowls of soup that appeared to be steamy, but my little half size bowl was definitely not steaming.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Just stopped for a toasted bagel and was served by pleasant staff. There are also self-order stations if you prefer not to speak with staff. Fireplaces grace some of the seating areas, very tidy location. Some Panera have you toast your own bagel and I much prefer the staff service. Also a 'nice' way to ask for a tip - when you swipe your credit card the machine prompts you to leave a tip.