“disapointed”

Poppa's Place
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had dinner there and food was nothing special. I think it would be a place for breakfast only. Food tasted bland. I had the taco salad and was hardly any in the tortilla bowl. Very little meat. The French fries on my daughters plate were the best thing we had. Over priced for the quality and quantity.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We frequent Poppas frequently. Never had a bad meal. My favorite is the pastie.
Great fish, breakfast can't be beat, and fantastic homemade soup. Staff is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Just can't go wrong here although we frequent for breakfast. Quaint little place with old school wait staff. Love the hobo breakfast.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I love their omelettes! This is our favorite breakfast place in the area. Lunch is good too. Service is always friendly & fast.
Ask for your hash browns to be extra crispy if you like them golden. My daughter loves the biscuits & gravy.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

If yur looking for a good Ole Country breakfast then Poppas is the place. Menu is unlimited to the desire of an excellent meal!! 1st time visit but definitely not our last!!