“Decent but.....”
Review of Rise Pies

Rise Pies
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Byron Center
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My son loves pizza and I thought Rise would be like other fast casual pizza places. Although the pizza was decent, the crust was too doughy, my ricotta cheese was not melted, and the price you pay is a lot higher than the other pizza chains offering same style pizza. If you only want a cheese it's $6, but you pay $10 for multiple toppings. They also need to change their system as you place your order before you know what toppings they have instead of the cashier just ringing you up. Adds unnecessary confusion.

1  Thank Edelan

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Looking for an amazing personal pizza? Look no further than Rise Pies! They allow you to pick your own toppings and build your own salad! In Kalamazoo we have Blaze Pizza. I love Blaze, but it truly doesn't hold a candle to Rise Pies!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Stopped for lunch at the Outlet Mall. Was pleasantly surprised.

We shared an order of Vernon's Meatballs and a pie with one topping. The meatballs were good, but has a bit of a hard spot on the bottom, like they sat on the bottom of the pot. The sauce was good and the topping of Ricotta was a great addition.

We had a pie with classic dough, california plum tomato sauce and bacon with shredded mozzarella. It was good, better than I expected for a pie made in less than 3 minutes. The crust was thin, but not a cracker type crust.

Good lunch for 2 at $14, made to order.

Will go back again, next time I am at the mall.