“Very Good Mediterranean Food”
Review of Shish House

Shish House
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed May 23, 2018

This restaurant is located away from the hectic Ford Rd. area across the street from the small Plymouth airport. The restaurant itself is very nicely decorated and has a large dining room. The menu is extensive. The salad served with my entree was very good and large enough to be a meal in itself. My companion had the stuffed grape leaves which she said were the best she ever ate. We certainly would come back here.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch. We had never visited there before. What a wonderful treat! Great food, The Hummus alone you could eat for a meal, fantastic. Had the Crushed Lentil soup, will return again just for that! Monday's lunch all sandwiches are on special, we had the chicken shawarma. The garlic sauce was delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite middle eastern restaurant. They never disappoint! They have a large dining room for eating in, and also do a good carry out. The picture I’m attaching is my latest meal- the vegetarian combo. I am not vegetarian but I like the variety in this meal. It also comes with a soup or salad. One meal is really enough for two meals! The garlic dip is amazing.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I am big fan of Arabic cuisine,and Shish House chicken and meat sandwiches went to the hatch in the matters of minutes ,meat tender,not dry ,flavorful,just right,fast ,friendly staff,just rock and roll baby

Reviewed October 8, 2016

Three of us stopped in for lunch on Saturday afternoon. There were very few people there at 1:30 in the afternoon so our service was very quick and the server was friendly and attentive. I had the lamb vegetable soup and the house salad. Both were very good. I loved the fresh lemony dressing on the salad. One party had the chicken with artichokes and loved it. The other party had the hummus and vegetables and also thought it was delicious. I wish we lived near the restaurant as it would easily become a favorite for us.

Been to Shish House? Share your experiences!