“Delicious Value ”
Review of Canton Pita

Canton Pita
Ranked #43 of 200 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

The lunch special at Canton Pita is an I'm believable value. My daughter and I shared a chicken shwarma sandwich with salad and hummus. And still had leftovers. The staff is very friendly and the food is always delicious and hot!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I'd heard good things about Canton Pita, so I thought I'd try it out. Went for a carry out falafel sandwich. There was a lot of carry out business, and I hadn't called ahead, so I did have to wait a little bit. The staff was friendly. My sandwich was very good.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

Great food. We come here lots and highly recommend. Always very good. Just don't come Saturday night. Too small for crowd and takeout people coming in.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

I usually get a take out here for lunch. They have a combo which includes a sandwich, salad and soup. When I call to place my order and let the owner know that I have a coupon, he is quite rude in stating that I better have a coupon if I want to get the $0.50 discount. He needs to know that questioning the customer's integrity for $0.50 is not worth the insistence for the coupon.
I tolerate this behavior only because the food is very good.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Delicious and fresh foods. Salads are very crisp and tasty. The owners are there to see that all is going well. Mahmoud so thoughtful and aware of all the things that should be done. The place is always clean and. Friendly. Great value for the quality and quantity of food for the price. No. Disappointments at Canton Pita. Delicious and fresh.

Been to Canton Pita? Share your experiences!