See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2015

The owners were very friendly and made you feel at home. The breakfast was delicious and filling. The whole environment was clean and kept up with care. I have never seen such beautiful gardens and grounds.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2014

My wife and I stop here every year when visiting my parents. I call and say who I am and the very nice ladies know what room I want and say no problem. They have a fantastic breakfast every morning. And the price is reasonable.

Room Tip: I have stayed in all of them, but we stay in the King/Twin room since it has a king bed if requested. They are all nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onlycoke2003
Reviewed November 14, 2014

We stayed at the Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast during a trip to Frankenmuth which was sold out. We ended up spending more time at the bed and breakfast than anything. It was the cleanest bed and breakfast I've ever seen. Very cozy with anything you could need from a robe to a cup of coffee. Sue and Jill were so accommodating and the place was beautiful. Breakfast was wonderful and homemade. They took good care of us.

Room Tip: The rooms are similar just the size of the beds are different. They are all cozy and clean.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2014

The Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast is a little off the beaten path of Caro, Mi - but, that's just part of the charm. When I first arrived, I could have been a neighbor, just stopping by for a cup of coffee.
At every moment of my stay, I felt that Jill and Sue Ellen had personally invited me into their home. The price of the stay was very reasonable and the home was decorated with all the warmth and allure of any well established bed and breakfast.
Speaking of breakfast - it was amazing.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Just home from a recent trip to Caro Michigan and a stay at the Garden Gate. The hosts are wonderful without being I intrusive (always a fear when staying at B&B). There is lots of space to roam and the rooms are very neat, clean and comfortable. Easy to find and plenty of parking. Breakfast was yummy and lots of good coffee. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends