“Not your usual bar food.”

Artesian Wells Sports Tavern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The surroundings were great! The food is delicious. I have enjoyed several dinners here and have yet to have a bad meal or service.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I just like this place. Good food, good drink, fun atmosphere. A great place to hang. The fried fish is very good as is the taco salad and their burgers, not to mention the fahita wrap is wonderful too.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

To start off, they need a new hostess. She made several parties of four or less while she spent ten minutes getting a table ready for a large party. The restaurant was only about 60% full. Just incompetent. They have about 15 TV's and had the US Open on the big screen over the bar and on one other TV. They turned it off while Venus Williams was on. We were looking forward to watching the tennis match during dinner and had to request that they turn it back on for us (not on the big screen over the bar). Which prompted a visit from the manager(?) who said it went to Sportscenter. It didn't and we had to basically argue with him that it was still on. And he put it on a TV near us. Our waiter was ok but he spent way more time on another table just because he thought he would get a big tip from them. Their tip was definitely better than the tip I left. And I usually tip quite well.

The food is average here, but we've found the dishes we like. And we will continue to go back. Just disappointed with the service all the way around.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Big menu has everything from assorted appetizers to ribs, burgers, soups, salads, chicken and fish dinners. Never had anything that wasn't very good and plenty to eat.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my neighbors when I asked for a place with great food. She told me about Artesian Wells, but failed to mention what great servers they hire. Kudos to management, and yes, the food was great. I had the sirloin and my husband enjoyed the all-you-can eat fried fish.