Checked in with no reservation at almost midnight. Desk clerk said he gave us a 'deal' because we were checking in so late but $106/night seems to be pretty standard and didn't really seem like a deal to us but it was late so we stayed. The room was clean and the breakfast was good but would expect $80/night max for this experience in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte, conveniently located off Interstate 69 at exit 60, next to the Meijer Store and only minutes away from Spartan Motor Chassis, Owens Illinois, Titan Plastics, Meridian Magnesium, and the Eaton County Fairgrounds. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is only fifteen minutes from Aim High and the Summit Sports Center, General Motors Delta Plant and Ryder Truck. Twenty-five miles from Michigan State University, and the State Capital in downtown Lansing. We feature free High Speed Wireless Internet, the Simply Smart free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Business Center, Swimming Pool, Spa, Fitness Center, and Guest Laundry. Our Meeting Room will seat up to forty people, making us perfect for business meetings and training seminars as well as family parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charlotte Hotel Charlotte
- Holiday Inn Charlotte
- Charlotte Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Charlotte Michigan