All reviewsplace to staystayed hereevelynfridgesuite
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night while on a road trip. The place was absolutely stunning. Very clean - wonderful owners. I loved how they did breakfast. Since we are not early birds - or big breakfast eaters, it was nice to get up and grab something light (but she had breakfast sandwiches you could heat up if you wanted). We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RiddyDiddy
Reviewed November 25, 2015

I booked a room here November 27th-28th. My husband couldn't get the days off of work, so I called November 25th to cancel. I left a voicemail and within a few hours I got a call back. I explained my situation and requested a cancellation. The lady on the phone was as sweet as could be and cancelled for me. No hassle.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine G
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

We spent nearly 2 weeks at the Stone House and enjoyed every minute. It is even better than it's earlier version and the owners were so kind, helpful and accomodating during our very difficult visit to Chesaning.
We stayed in a couple of different rooms but viewed all and would have been happy in any room available. They are all nice.
The location is perfect and a short walk to the oh-so-good Showboat Lounge Restaurant after long days of exhausting caretaking. Other restaurants are also close by that are good as well.
The Ebenhoeh's know how to care for their guests providing access to most parts of the house including the kitchen that is stocked with lots of snacks and drinks as well as breakfast items. A very special lady, Evelyn adds even more comfort and enjoyment with surprise treats when you least expect it. She even helped with laundry. We felt pampered and are grateful to have been taken care of by such wonderful people.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sushicrazy
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

We typically stay with family on our visits for family functions, but this time, we had another option. We were on the Jonas Michael room. It was spacious with a queen bed,ample extra seating,a charming mantle and fireplace and a large whirlpool tub. Breakfast was available with self serve frozen and fresh items in the full kitchen downstairs. There was a mini fridge and coffeemaker upstairs where the rooms are so you could avoid extra trips downstairs. Across the street are several restaurants. A front porch swing and formal sitting and dining areas are downstairs. Very clean and comfortable and a cable tv and free wifi.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank rhonirags
Reviewed October 14, 2015

We so enjoyed our stay at the Stone House. How lovely and well appointed its furnishings were, yet not a bit ostentatious. We were cordially welcomed by the hostess and given a tour of the house. It was not only immaculate but extremely well done! The experience was truly delightful all the way around. I highly recommend this beautifully restored home to any who would wish to enjoy a peaceful and calm respite from their normal everyday activities. This is a place that requires many return visits.

Room Tip: Each room was unique and had its own warm qualities.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family