“Beautiful Stone Home in Chesaning”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chesaning
The Stone House Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Chesaning B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2016

My husband and I spent the night at this Inn on June 28, 2016. We had a reservation and spoke with Denise, the owner, who is a very pleasant person and quite knowledgeable about Chesaning. We stayed in the Jonah Michael Room which has its own bathroom and a hot tub in the bay window area overlooking the Broad St (which is the main street) through downtown Chesaning. No worries, there are shades to pull down while using the hot tub. We had a reservation and arrived about 3pm. The refrigerator had water and pop. Near our second floor room was a basket full of snacks. The water and bag of chips was perfect for an appetizer before dinner. Our room had a queen size bed and a large television. The room was very nicely decorated and the bath towels were so soft. The bed was comfortable. For breakfast, there were frozen breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, oatmeal, frozen waffles, coffee and a choice of juices. You prepared your own breakfast in the kitchen on the first floor. On the second floor directly outside our room was a Keurig coffee maker with a choice of coffees - great for me as I am a coffee addict. The Stone House was clean and comfortable and the owner, Denise, is very hospitable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting family. It was a delightful stay! Evelyn is so friendly and we loved our tour of the Inn! Evelyn told us the Inn was our home while there and it really felt that way. I'll be anxious to return!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016

A group of friends reserved the entire inn so we could be together for a wedding weekend. We stayed two nights and thoroughly enjoyed everything about this inn! They accommodated our every need, including hosting some other wedding guests for a brief happy hour between the wedding and reception. Evelyn sort of became part of our group as she helped out with every need we had. At one point we had to insist that she not "clean up" after our event because we intended to do it before we left the next morning. Although this is an inn and not a B & B, there was more than enough available in the kitchen to satisfy our breakfast needs. Fresh fruit, yogurts, bagels, freezer breakfast sandwiches, and much more was available for us on Saturday morning. On Sunday mornings Evelyn likes to provide freshly baked cinnamon rolls and insisted on doing it even though we were headed to a post-wedding brunch. On the second floor you will find a second Keurig with supply of coffees, snacks, and on Sunday even some of the warm rolls for those who prefer to have some coffee before they are ready to head downstairs for the day. Rooms were beautiful and roomy too. Bathrooms have been retrofitted into original closets, so some are a little small but a large community bathroom is available off the upstairs hallway if you feel the need for more elbowroom. We can't overlook the wraparound front porch either. Comfy furniture and a nice breeze welcomed our group well past dark each night we were there. If we are ever in the area again we will certainly stay at the Stone House Inn!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! If small bathrooms are an issue for you, be sure to question that when you book...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lois M
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night while on a road trip. The place was absolutely stunning. Very clean - wonderful owners. I loved how they did breakfast. Since we are not early birds - or big breakfast eaters, it was nice to get up and grab something light (but she had breakfast sandwiches you could heat up if you wanted). We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RiddyDiddy
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I booked a room here November 27th-28th. My husband couldn't get the days off of work, so I called November 25th to cancel. I left a voicemail and within a few hours I got a call back. I explained my situation and requested a cancellation. The lady on the phone was as sweet as could be and cancelled for me. No hassle.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine G
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We spent nearly 2 weeks at the Stone House and enjoyed every minute. It is even better than it's earlier version and the owners were so kind, helpful and accomodating during our very difficult visit to Chesaning.
We stayed in a couple of different rooms but viewed all and would have been happy in any room available. They are all nice.
The location is perfect and a short walk to the oh-so-good Showboat Lounge Restaurant after long days of exhausting caretaking. Other restaurants are also close by that are good as well.
The Ebenhoeh's know how to care for their guests providing access to most parts of the house including the kitchen that is stocked with lots of snacks and drinks as well as breakfast items. A very special lady, Evelyn adds even more comfort and enjoyment with surprise treats when you least expect it. She even helped with laundry. We felt pampered and are grateful to have been taken care of by such wonderful people.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sushicrazy
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We typically stay with family on our visits for family functions, but this time, we had another option. We were on the Jonas Michael room. It was spacious with a queen bed,ample extra seating,a charming mantle and fireplace and a large whirlpool tub. Breakfast was available with self serve frozen and fresh items in the full kitchen downstairs. There was a mini fridge and coffeemaker upstairs where the rooms are so you could avoid extra trips downstairs. Across the street are several restaurants. A front porch swing and formal sitting and dining areas are downstairs. Very clean and comfortable and a cable tv and free wifi.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank rhonirags

Been to The Stone House Inn? Share your experiences!