US$69
US$80
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$99
Relax Inn of Saginaw(Saginaw)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
Heidelberg Motel(Bridgeport)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$54
All reviewsplace to staystayed hereevelynfridgesuite
Reviewed June 27, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting family. It was a delightful stay! Evelyn is so friendly and we loved our tour of the Inn! Evelyn told us the Inn was our home while there and it really felt that way. I'll be anxious to return!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2016

A group of friends reserved the entire inn so we could be together for a wedding weekend. We stayed two nights and thoroughly enjoyed everything about this inn! They accommodated our every need, including hosting some other wedding guests for a brief happy hour between the wedding and reception. Evelyn sort of became part of our group as she helped out with every need we had. At one point we had to insist that she not "clean up" after our event because we intended to do it before we left the next morning. Although this is an inn and not a B & B, there was more than enough available in the kitchen to satisfy our breakfast needs. Fresh fruit, yogurts, bagels, freezer breakfast sandwiches, and much more was available for us on Saturday morning. On Sunday mornings Evelyn likes to provide freshly baked cinnamon rolls and insisted on doing it even though we were headed to a post-wedding brunch. On the second floor you will find a second Keurig with supply of coffees, snacks, and on Sunday even some of the warm rolls for those who prefer to have some coffee before they are ready to head downstairs for the day. Rooms were beautiful and roomy too. Bathrooms have been retrofitted into original closets, so some are a little small but a large community bathroom is available off the upstairs hallway if you feel the need for more elbowroom. We can't overlook the wraparound front porch either. Comfy furniture and a nice breeze welcomed our group well past dark each night we were there. If we are ever in the area again we will certainly stay at the Stone House Inn!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! If small bathrooms are an issue for you, be sure to question that when you book.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lois M
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night while on a road trip. The place was absolutely stunning. Very clean - wonderful owners. I loved how they did breakfast. Since we are not early birds - or big breakfast eaters, it was nice to get up and grab something light (but she had breakfast sandwiches you could heat up if you wanted). We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RiddyDiddy
Reviewed November 25, 2015

I booked a room here November 27th-28th. My husband couldn't get the days off of work, so I called November 25th to cancel. I left a voicemail and within a few hours I got a call back. I explained my situation and requested a cancellation. The lady on the phone was as sweet as could be and cancelled for me. No hassle.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine G
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

We spent nearly 2 weeks at the Stone House and enjoyed every minute. It is even better than it's earlier version and the owners were so kind, helpful and accomodating during our very difficult visit to Chesaning.
We stayed in a couple of different rooms but viewed all and would have been happy in any room available. They are all nice.
The location is perfect and a short walk to the oh-so-good Showboat Lounge Restaurant after long days of exhausting caretaking. Other restaurants are also close by that are good as well.
The Ebenhoeh's know how to care for their guests providing access to most parts of the house including the kitchen that is stocked with lots of snacks and drinks as well as breakfast items. A very special lady, Evelyn adds even more comfort and enjoyment with surprise treats when you least expect it. She even helped with laundry. We felt pampered and are grateful to have been taken care of by such wonderful people.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family