US$69
US$80
US$109
Relax Inn of Saginaw(Saginaw)(Great Value!)
US$49
Sleep-ees Inn(Saginaw)
US$74
US$45
All reviewsplace to staystayed hereevelynfridgesuite
Reviewed July 1, 2016

My husband and I spent the night at this Inn on June 28, 2016. We had a reservation and spoke with Denise, the owner, who is a very pleasant person and quite knowledgeable about Chesaning. We stayed in the Jonah Michael Room which has its own bathroom and a hot tub in the bay window area overlooking the Broad St (which is the main street) through downtown Chesaning. No worries, there are shades to pull down while using the hot tub. We had a reservation and arrived about 3pm. The refrigerator had water and pop. Near our second floor room was a basket full of snacks. The water and bag of chips was perfect for an appetizer before dinner. Our room had a queen size bed and a large television. The room was very nicely decorated and the bath towels were so soft. The bed was comfortable. For breakfast, there were frozen breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, oatmeal, frozen waffles, coffee and a choice of juices. You prepared your own breakfast in the kitchen on the first floor. On the second floor directly outside our room was a Keurig coffee maker with a choice of coffees - great for me as I am a coffee addict. The Stone House was clean and comfortable and the owner, Denise, is very hospitable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting family. It was a delightful stay! Evelyn is so friendly and we loved our tour of the Inn! Evelyn told us the Inn was our home while there and it really felt that way. I'll be anxious to return!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2016

A group of friends reserved the entire inn so we could be together for a wedding weekend. We stayed two nights and thoroughly enjoyed everything about this inn! They accommodated our every need, including hosting some other wedding guests for a brief happy hour between the wedding and reception. Evelyn sort of became part of our group as she helped out with every need we had. At one point we had to insist that she not "clean up" after our event because we intended to do it before we left the next morning. Although this is an inn and not a B & B, there was more than enough available in the kitchen to satisfy our breakfast needs. Fresh fruit, yogurts, bagels, freezer breakfast sandwiches, and much more was available for us on Saturday morning. On Sunday mornings Evelyn likes to provide freshly baked cinnamon rolls and insisted on doing it even though we were headed to a post-wedding brunch. On the second floor you will find a second Keurig with supply of coffees, snacks, and on Sunday even some of the warm rolls for those who prefer to have some coffee before they are ready to head downstairs for the day. Rooms were beautiful and roomy too. Bathrooms have been retrofitted into original closets, so some are a little small but a large community bathroom is available off the upstairs hallway if you feel the need for more elbowroom. We can't overlook the wraparound front porch either. Comfy furniture and a nice breeze welcomed our group well past dark each night we were there. If we are ever in the area again we will certainly stay at the Stone House Inn!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! If small bathrooms are an issue for you, be sure to question that when you book.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lois M
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night while on a road trip. The place was absolutely stunning. Very clean - wonderful owners. I loved how they did breakfast. Since we are not early birds - or big breakfast eaters, it was nice to get up and grab something light (but she had breakfast sandwiches you could heat up if you wanted). We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RiddyDiddy
Reviewed November 25, 2015

I booked a room here November 27th-28th. My husband couldn't get the days off of work, so I called November 25th to cancel. I left a voicemail and within a few hours I got a call back. I explained my situation and requested a cancellation. The lady on the phone was as sweet as could be and cancelled for me. No hassle.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family