“Good food”

Add it.
Crossroads Cafe
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Chesaning
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Okay I know this is in a small town of Oakley..the food is great but I believe it needs some updating....service is a bit slow but the food is worth the wait

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We wanted to try this place, so we plugged the above address into our GPS. Now, I am fairly familiar with Chesaning, but this address took us into a residential area, with nothing that looked like a restaurant in sight. Wound up having lunch at the Showboat, and asked about the Crossroads Cafe. Well, we were told that it is located in Oakley, which is a very small town somewhat west and south, and about seven miles from Chesaning. When we got home, I checked the above address on Mapquest, and realized that it is a place that I mistakenly thought was named, The Crossing, since it is located on M-52, at the railroad crossing in the heart of Oakley. Mystery solved.

Having said that, it turns out that it is a spot that we have frequented for Sunday morning breakfast, and the food is very good, the service is very good, and the ambiance is typical small town. As a matter of fact, when we go there, we make it a point to drive our pickup, just so that we don't look out of place when parking. The most awesome breakfast that they serve is their Southern Omelet, which I can only handle half of, saving the rest for another meal.

Chesaning might be their mailing address, but if using the GPS to find it, enter Oakley for the city.

2  Thank Frederick B
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The service was excellent, the waitress very friendly and the food was awesome!

2  Thank Yvette0630