“Great food!”

China King
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Clare
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Fast, friendly service. Always good food. Wait staff is right on top of things! Always ready with a drink refill. Always leave with leftovers!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

They have Chinese food. A few oddities--Yellow rice???? I don't get that. Get the food to go. Not much atmosphere inside--just a few tables and chairs. Food is not exactly cheap. It's OK if you are hungry. SO-SO. They owners work VERY hard. I would go there to support a local business.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

Decided to have Chinese last night. Have been here before for eat in and take out. We were waited on very fast and after a short wait our order arrived. We were served large portions of food. Wife and I took some home for lunch next day. Restaurant is very busy with take out orders. When we were leaving three Amish buggies pulled in for dinner. Only downside are the paper plates and plastic silverware. But, the food is good and filling.

Reviewed May 31, 2015

I was there on Friday afternoon and it was my first---and last visit. The wontons were very greasy and filled with something that resembled a grey worm. The entrée was dull and horrible. There is essentially nothing remarkable about this restaurant and I would recommend skipping it. I had a Boston Market TV Dinner the next day that was WAY better than this slop.

Reviewed April 22, 2015

The food isn't bad. It is average Chinese food. Certainly nothing special, but nothing to get excited about either. What I really don't like about the place is that everything is served in Styrofoam! Even if you eat inside, its on Styrofoam with plastic silverware, Styrofoam cups etc. The staff isn't outright rude, but they just stare at you like you are from another planet (which isn't totally uncommon in Chinese restaurants). If the food was awesome, it might make up for the rest, but that really isn't the case. I think I'll stick with other options the next time we are in town.