“Amazing!!!”

Lucero's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Clarklake
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

As you pull in , there is plenty of parking .
When you walk in you are greeted immediately and seated . My drink order was taken and someone else came to give us chips and salsa . The chips were warm and crispy . The salsa was very good .
Our waiters came over and took our order and answered all of our questions with a smile . She was wonderful !! Our drinks came quickly, and so did our food
Piping hot and generous portions!! So delicious!! I ordered the Jalisco burrito , and my husband had the seafood chimichanga. We were so impressed!
The atmosphere was great and it was very neat and clean. The staff was smiling and happy to be there and very very helpful. At least 3 people tried to refill our drinks .
I cannot wait to come back.
This would be great to meet friends or colleagues, and a great place to bring kids. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I ordered off of the lunch menu. Everything is around $10. I got the chicken chimichanga. It was lunch size portion and came with beans (true authentic beans!) rice, a generous helping of REAL guacamole and sour cream. It was a hot plate and I got a nice cold beer. Good Service and we sat outside with an umbrella.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a new restaurant and is already popular and crowded. We loved our food: fajita burrito, steak & chicken fajita, and two had beef burritos. Want to go back to try the Hawaiian fajitas!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Food was hot and fresh. Waitstaff were very pleasant, especially Mary behind the bar. She is great. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was recently opened. We decided to stop in and give them a try. the interior is quite nice, with an open floor plan and good spacing between tables. It is nice and bright, but a little on the noisy side (not the best place if you are looking for a quiet, romantic evening). There was plenty of help. We stopped in on a Thursday night and had a brief wait of about 10 minutes to be seated. there were plenty of servers. The menu is not too large which is actually quite nice as it didn't take long to make our selections. They seem to have all the standard fare for a Mexican Restaurant. There is a nice selection of draft beers and a full bar. We were served chips and salsa when we were seated. I had the Carnitas and my wife had the chicken quesadilla. Both were served in a very timely manner and were piping hot. Both were very tasty and portions were good, but not huge. We have eaten at many Mexican Restaurants and this was a good one. We will be stopping in again.