“Good lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Food was really good. I had the blackened steak salad and my parents had burgers. We all enjoyed our meals. The salad had a great amount of steak and overall it was very filling. You could eat outside which has a view of the lake. The only downside to this restaurant was slow service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We were here a week ago with friends, sat near water. Looking forward to good talk and food. Waitress took our drink order and gave us menus. I asked for dinner menu. Drinks were brought along with some bread. No silverware or plates. We ordered, myself from dinner menu, others from lunch menu. Still no plates or silverware, so we got up and got our own. Salad and soup out, and asked for salt and pepper and the table next to us gave us theirs. I ordered filet, medium, guys ordered catfish special, and other order was salad with salmon. Meals arrived and we asked for some more bread and was told it would be 60 cents a roll. Looked at my steak and it was Well Done. Showed waitress and she had manager come out. She agreed and asked I I wanted another one. Others were 3/4 of way through meal so I said no. Service was so slow, they seemed overwhelmed. Bills came and they told me they were giving me a piece of cheesecake for my trouble. Looking at bills, found that guys were charged for dinners not lunch, and when questioned waitress said she assumed they had ordered from dinner menu because I had asked to see the dinner menu. Paid bill but friends did not have their receipt to sign, so had to go find someone so they could pay. Now I understand restaurateur their off days, but I sent this same in to management on their website asking they acknowledge received, but no response, thus this review.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Good food we sat outside we did have a nice view of the lake ,very good atmosphere, fast service, little pricey but worth it, has a live music.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere on Clark Lake with a lovely outdoor area with fine views of the lake. Friendly service and good contemporary American cuisine.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times & finally writing a review. I think the servers are very nice as far as that goes but the wait time & forgetfulness is beyond lacking. I love going here because of the location & I don't mind paying a price for a great meal, but they have not been so great the last couple years. Food is served lukewarm, not tasty, dinner salad portions are extremely small, I've tried so many items on the menu & the brunch is by far the best. Not sure what is going on with the dinner menu. Steak chewy, pasta not done right, just not that good. Taking wayyyy to long for service. They do serve drinks nice and strong though
I've decided not to eat here anymore. Just come on nights with outdoor entertainment.