“Great drink menu!”

Mojave Cantina
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Clawson
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We loved our Magheritas. They offer them on ice or frozen in a variety of flavors and choices of tequilas is standard to top shelf. Thw6 also have some fun house drinks and cervezas to choose from.

This is a great place for all ages whether it is a date or a family qi th you g kids. The Fajitas are so fresh, love the guacamole, flautas, tacos and variety of innovative salads too. Authentic Tex- Mex!

For large groups the6 have a side room you can reserve a ahead of time. There is bar seating along with outdoor patio seating .

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I just finished having lunch at the Mojave Cantina. I had their taco salad which was fresh and very delicious! The service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean.

Had a great meal!

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Crazy busy, which is ok if they promptly get your info at the door. They didn't, and it was a cluster of jockeying shenanigans to get in line. Just not worth the frustration and hassle for average tex-mex fare.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

The worst experience we have had in a very long time. It's a neighborhood restaurant, so we knew we were not going to a fine dining establishment. My expectations were low to begin with , but even those were not met.
The restaurant was one third full at the most, nevertheless we had to wait 45 minutes for our food to arrive ( it finally arrived after we asked about it). Silverware never arrived at all.
The food- in short, it is bad. We ordered Mexicano tacos with BBQ pork, fish tacos and kids' chicken nuggets. The nuggets were tiny and overfried. Fish tacos " slaw" is so salty it burns your mouth. The pork tacos came covered with a pound of onions that never hit the grill. The food looked unappetizing, but tasted even worse.
For the sake of full disclosure, I have to say that I never write reviews. We rarely go to a new place without doing some research and if we are not happy with the restaurant we just don't go back. This place however deserves a mention.
And the cherry on top- after my husband talked to the manager, as an apology for bad service he got a $20 gift card to the restaurant. Needless to say, we are giving it to somebody we really don't like

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I decided to take a friend that's never been there today. Botana appetizer was a bad choice. Cold, very few toppings and chips were stale. Everything used to be "fresh", hot chips and great salsa. Now they charge for a "hot" version of the salsa. They're going to have to jump through hoops to get me back, a $10 gift card isn't going to cut it. I have to say the service was awesome ! And the other food looked great... 1 more chance Mojave, make it right!