“sweet family restaurant....”

Aurelio's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 14, 2017

we were here today for lunch--beta was our cute waitress--prices are reasonable--
lunch from $8 & you can have a glass of wine for $6--nicely decorated--very clean--
lots of parking--outside dining also--was told that aurelio does his own cooking in the
kitchen....

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I have been to this restaurant a number of times (for lunch) and have always had good food and service. Love the dessert - teramisu!

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

My first visit and I am impressed. Home made Italian food to die for. I had their fettuccini Alfredo and it was so delicious.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Authentic home made Italian food. Their food is always fresh and made with real ingredients. I'm very picky about Italian food since I grew up eating it, but I keep coming back for more at this place. I frequent this place for lunch and it is always packed. Come hungry!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We had a large group and it was very good service and food. My chicken dish was delicious. Everything was fresh and good. Love the atmosphere.