“Not as good as used to be”
Review of Wok Inn Dining

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok Inn Dining
Ranked #157 of 234 Restaurants in Clinton Township
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Took some out of town guests to Wok Inn because used to have fantastic boneless almond chicken which was invented in Detroit. They did have something called almond chicken and it was tough. Also you know longer get great rolls and butter. You don't even get rolls. The pork was undercooked. Very disappointed and will not go back to a restaurant I used to really like. I haven't been here for over a year and was really disappointed and surprised.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

My wife and I ate dinner here just this evening. She had chicken currie, egg roll and won ton soup. I had sweet and sour pork, egg roll and egg drop soup.My wife said every thing was delicious. I first tasted my soup and did not get the usual tang. I figured since this place doesn't use MSG I might try a little salt. That did the trick, what a difference. We both felt the egg rolls we had were the best we have ever tasted. I know my sweet and sour pork was terrific. The breading was light and crispy. There was plenty fresh pineapple in the sauce, unlike so many places that have cut back or cut out the pineapple. Service was great and the prices are right. We ate like pigs and still were able to save a little to take home. I should mention the parking lot is extra large.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Awesome food and service awaits you at the Wok Inn. Attentive staff and attention to detail add to the dining experience. The eggs rolls aren't the cabbage type I've been finding a lot lately, but the thick bean sprout filled kind that go great with the Chinese Hot Mustard. I recommend the Egg Foo Yung as well.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

This Chinese mainstay has been around for years. They have finely honed their classic dishes to an exact culinary science. Choose any dish and it is prepared with the very finest of ingredients and expertise. The egg rolls are made daily and the hot and sour soup is very good. I particularly love the shrimp egg foo ting. Try any dish and you will be pleasantly surprised. Ne Ho Ma

Reviewed August 13, 2016

The smells in the restaurant should have been a clue to the food. The service was good but the wan tan batter was gooey. The food without MSG was tasteless.