Crown Towers Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Crown Promenade Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
Agoda.com
Crown Metropol Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$127
US$103
US$144
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$103
  • Pool
All reviewscrystal clubcrown towerspremier kingpool areasamsung tabletstar hotelepicurean restaurantfloor to ceiling windowswaiting roomturn down serviceswan riverteething problemsstudio roombeautiful hotelvalet parkingpool staffcity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is truly stunning and well worth a visit. A short walk to Optus stadium and a lovely walk along the river, the location is great. We were able to check in an hour early which was great as we could make use of the pool whilst it was still warm. The pool menu is very limited for choice and fairly expensive though.
Even the standard ‘Deluxe’ rooms are luxurious and a good size with full length windows. A tablet by the bed controls the curtains, AC and lights, and also has all hotel directory information on it.
The bathroom has both shower and bath.
Nespresso machine was a nice touch, was good to have a decent coffee in the morning. A knock on the door come early evening and we were offered a turn down service and some chocolates, a nice touch.
Everything about this hotel says style and elegance, with plenty of lovely big spaces to sit and take in the ambience.
Whilst lots of people queued at reception to check out, we made use of the Express Check out and received the invoice via email later that day, so easy.
Will definitely be back!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marwinkle1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK so let me start with the good parts and then I will explain my overall rating. I think is voted as Perh's most premier hotel and for a good reason. From the Valet parking staff to the bar tenders, nothing is too much hassle and is done with a smile. We spent over $500 on our package for one night, Crystal Club Package. The pool area is amazing and very relaxing, we did find the staff in this area to be very casual and not very helpful or happy. The Crystal Club is awesome, a huge thank you to Callum in there as he was a good laugh and very helpful. Everything about the Crown Towers is set a very high standard and in my opinion you get what you pay for. Unfortunately to the reason for my overall rating, the pillows are terrible!! Both my wife and I struggled to get any sleep at all, with all 6 pillows provided in the room being of the same type. For the amount you pay you really want a good nights sleep and they should offer a selection of pillow types. My recommendation for the perfect experience, bring your own pillow, or check early enough on the pillows in the room and find out if they have any others. A very disappointing end to our almost perfect stay.

Room Tip: You pay a little extra to look over the pool area and have the city as backdrop, very nice
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kevin,

Warm greetings from Crown Towers Perth.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your detailed review. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and appreciate your comments regarding Crystal Club and particularly Callum who provided such personalised service. I will be sure to share your kind words with him.

I am so sorry to hear you found our pillows uncomfortable. Our in-room selections are a feather/microfibre mix; however, we are happy to provide an alternative option via housekeeping. I would be glad to note this preference in your guest profile for any future stays - kindly reach out using my details below.

I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Trudy Cook
Hotel Manager
Crown Towers Perth
+61 8 9362-8593

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are large with high ceilings and have light coloured wood fittings. Choice of bath or shower in a spacious bathroom. Master switches control curtains and lightings. Beds large and very comfortable.
Common areas have a wide and imaginative layout. Main bar has a top selection of cocktails and enough staff to ensure speedy service.
My only minor gripe is that it does not have a formal in house restaurant. The buffet is very good but it is still a buffet.
There are a selection of restaurants close by in the sister hotel - Crown Metropole - a short walk away.

Room Tip: River view beats car park view !.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JOHN M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the surroundings, to the service, to the quality of the coffees and desserts, it was a very pleasurable afternoon.
I will definitely do it again on the very next special occasion. It was our wedding anniversary on this first visit but don't think I'll wait for the next one...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was not feeling all that great during our stay but I found it relaxing and the food was lovely. The restaurants in the complex represented every type of ethnic food you could imagine and the quality was lovely. The Hotel itself is modern and vibrant. The staff are really helpful and well informed.
The pool area is lovely.

Room Tip: A view across the river to the city.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple