“Very Good Mexican Food, without the americanization!”

Frida Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 313 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 18, 2015

We tried this place on a groupon and found it to be very good. Probably best chips and salsa that I had, along with more authentic mex food. I highly recommend, but can be hard to find the entrance. be warned!

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

Disappointing lunch. The food was rather tasteless and we could detect no tequila in the margaritas. The only positive was two choices of salsa.

1  Thank RUTexan
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Went here with a friend for lunch and we both had the Enchiladas Suizas and a glass of Horchata to drink. Everything was exceptional and the prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend coming to this restaurant for a quick lunch. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

Frieda is a nice place. As a Mexican food enthusiast, I find the food overall of good quality, but at very high prices. A short six mile drive east to any place along Vernor or Bagley and the prices fall to half of those at Frieda, with more variety and more flavor. Frieda is a nice place for a date, but it isn't very affordable.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed June 29, 2015

we went there for dinner, it is a small restaurant, with potential to be homely/cosy. The chips were cold, the appetizers are expensive, even guacamole. The main dish was good, although I have had better mexican rice even in the more commoner mexican restaurants, the tortillas, and chalupas were good. Felt a bit jipped on the margarita, felt I was sipping on lemon concentrate on rocks, what happened to my alcohol!!! In the combo option, they charged me extra to change my beef taco to a chicken taco, but then what was supposed to be chicken quesidilla, was plain cheese quesidilla, a mistake i suppose!!!
I guess the waitress could have made it more tolerable had been she been more friendly. The process were above average.