“excellent deep-dish pizza”

Pizza Papalis Restaurant
Description: Dearborn, MI 48124
Description: Dearborn, MI 48124
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have the pleasure of dining here 3-4 times a year. This is the only true deep-dish pizza I'm aware of in the Motor City. Others do try and some have a decent product, but the pizza here is always a strong 4. So if you love deep-dish and are really hungry - this is your place! This covers my experiences from 2009-2014.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was not quite what I'm used to but was great anyway! The staff was extremely friendly & helpful. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is the best deep dish pizza around. There isn't much else to say, it's great and it's great consistently. Make sure you are hungry and understand that there is going to be a 45 minute cook time. You will leave stuffed and happy! I recommend the deep dish VIP.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We tried the resteraunt on our trip and ordered loaded tator tots, 16oz of miller, and a pepperoni deep dish. The food was great, however while we were eating there were gnats flying around. The service was okay. Cost was about $40. Pizza was the best part and I would get another one.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I had never tried deep dish before as someone recommended to go there. Although a pricey place to eat, very delicious indeed.