1,534 results
All reviews mcnamara terminal an early flight security checkpoint north terminal flying delta park and fly private security check point next morning heavenly bed valet parking club floor ann arbor rental car lobby restaurant beautiful lobby room service
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel looks amazing after our last visit while all the renovations where going on. So much easier to get around without getting lost. Great access to airport. Rooms are large and beds very comfortable. Very quiet hotel. Staff are friendly and eager to help with baggage and directions. Exceptionally clean. Will stay again in February as a single female traveler this hotel makes you feel safe. Thanks Westin.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glamgirls123
John R, General Manager at The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is wonderful to hear this valuable feedback and thank you for taking the time to provide. Great to hear that you were able to experience our newly renovated property and your stay was both renewing and productive. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and again thank you for choosing the Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

I was ready to give this hotel 5 stars - until my key didn't work on the morning of check out. I went down for breakfast at 8:00 am. Returned to my room at 9:30 am to pick up my belongings and leave. My key didn't work! I was supposed to meet my boss in the lobby in 10 minutes. I called to the front desk and they said I informed them the night before that I would be leaving at 8:30 am. Huh? I didn't say such a thing because I knew I had an 8:00 am breakfast meeting. I had to wait for security to open my door. Security came upstairs quickly but was in no hurry to get to my door as I stood in the hallway.

Amenities are very nice, bed is extremely comfortable. Plenty of space to spread out. It is very convenient if you are flying Delta as it is in the Delta terminal. If you aren't flying Delta - then it is a hike to get here.

The restaurant has excellent, fresh food choices. I had a chicken dish with sweet potatoes that was seasoned very well. Lots of healthy and tasty choices. Aside from my card key mishap - I think this is a great place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
John R, General Manager at The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this valuable feedback and we're thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. Wonderful to understand your experience as a whole was very positive and please know we're reviewing any key handling processes that may have led to the need to re-code your guestroom key. Thank you once again and hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I haven't stayed at the Weston since the major renovations that were undertaken earlier in 2017. Just before Christmas, I spent several nights and the changes to the public areas and rooms are a welcome improvement. In conversations with hotel staff, this is the first major renovation to the property in 14 years. For me, The Weston was always the "go to" at DTW and now it's only better!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the interior atrium are the quietest
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Warren,

Thank you so much for providing this feedback and for choosing the Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport. We're thrilled that you were able to take in our recently completed refurbishment of the property, of which we're very proud of. Hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

OK- flight got delayed 14 hours (Delta does not cancel flights it merely heavily delays them) and we had been traveling all day back from Europe. Thankfully Delta put us up for the night in the Westin with meal vouchers etc. What a wonderful hotel - clean, great rooms, comfortable beds, very quiet, helpful staff and OMG - so convenient for travelers. They even have TSA security points to get straight from the hotel into the airport. Breakfast was excellent - slightly pricey but fair enough. Would absolutely stay here again if I needed to. Great hotel.

Room Tip: they all looked good
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate you taking a moment to provide this feedback and wonderful to understand we were able to bring some renewal and calm to your travels. Thank you again for being with us and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

My husband and I use the Westin each time we go on vacation and usually have early flights. The car parking feature with the valet is super easy and after the trip, a text sent from the luggage area, helps to retrieve the car faster.
The hotel itself, while inside the Delta Terminal, is a calm oasis, newly renovated. The rooms have been updated and the beds are very comfy.
The front desk staff is friendly, efficient and professional.
On this trip we were early enough to go out into the airport for the evening meal. Other times we eat at the hotel restaurant.
Prices for the park/sleep program seem to be increasing each time I make a reservation. I hope it does not got so far that we cannot afford that convenience before a vacation.

Room Tip: Noise is not a concern in all rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beachlover888
John R, General Manager at The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

Its wonderful to receive this feedback and thank you for taking a moment to provide your thoughts. We're thrilled you were able to experience the numerous amenities and conveniences that we offer and we appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you.