1,709 results
All reviews henry ford greenfield village front desk cookies double tree home away from home breakfast buffet would highly recommend this hotel indoor pool business trip very nice hotel convenient location shuttle service upon check mimi lobby convention
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I realized late the night before a big event I did not have something I needed. It was an odd request, but I asked hospitality if they could help and they went above and beyond to meet and exceed my needs, saving me a late uber ride to a store (which I was nervous about as I was unfamiliar with the area and traveling alone). Thank you for giving me great service and peace of mind.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vijay C, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Doubletree By Hilton Detroit Dearborn. We always strive to provide a memorable experience to all our guests and I am glad to read that we delivered on that promise of an excellent stay.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

This is a hotel I paid using my Hilton points and the staff kept our request for a quiet room away from noises......... almost, as during the night I was woken up by what sounded a lawn mower. Do people even do that? Of course the hotel will deny everything.

However the reception staff was very nice and friendly and our room 600 was accessible via door 4 at the back of the building with a massive car park. The whole area is fenced, which is a great idea as to one side it looks a bit dangerous. Also, it was a bit difficult to find the hotel with our printed Google direction as they were not accurate, so make sure you know in advance where you are going:
- we got the usual Hilton cookies from the friendly receptionist
- room 600 was in the corner and had the Fire exit near it which was slammed only several times, so I guess I could live with that
- TV, tea making facilities, complimentary water
- toiletries in the bathroom but only shower with no shower end
- no breakfast included but Chilli restaurant located even walking distance (if anybody still does that in the US)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Vijay C, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review of your Doubletree experience. I am very sorry that read about the few challenges you encountered during your stay. Your comments will help us in our efforts to deliver on our promise of an excellent stay to all our guests. We are conveniently located from Detroit Metro Airport and Detroit downtown. We also provide complimentary shuttle to and back from Detroit Metro Airport.

I hope you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you in not so distant future.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

My husband and I have been to Detroit twice this last summer for some business and pleasure. We're Hilton Honors members and stayed at the Doubletree downtown. I believe it's an all suite hotel and the rooms are very nice and roomy. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and they also have a free shuttle to transport
Within the city. The breakfast is nice with a good buffet.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Once you find the place, it's not a bad place to stay. Finding it on GPS is truly frustrating. However, once you're there the stay if wonderful. The Staff is quite helpful. You do need to lock up your valuables as some house cleaners do not lock room doors when finished cleaning. This happened to us and to a room across from us.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Doubletree By Hilton Detroit Dearborn. I am sorry to hear that you had challenges finding us. We are conveniently located from Detroit Metro Airport and Detroit Downtown. We also have a very robust Housekeeping training program and treat the security of guests and associates very seriously. Your comments will help us in our efforts to deliver an outstanding Doubletree experience to all our guests.

I hope you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

My husband and I had a great stay here. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is convenient to area attractions as well as to downtown Detroit. We definitely recommended this hotel for your stay in the Detroit area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple