1,722 results
All reviews henry ford greenfield village front desk cookies double tree home away from home breakfast buffet restaurant staff very nice hotel shuttle service business trip mimi lobby convention tubs event security
Reviewed November 2, 2018

This hotel seemed like a two-star hotel converted into a DoubleTree Hotel. The lobby was very beautiful and all the staff were courteous. The cookie received among check-in was nice. However, the rooms were not up to the standard of a Hilton hotel. There was trash in the hallways like it needed vacuumed and the room felt like it was once a lower-end hotel but better decorated. I had high expectations and was disappointed. I did not like that my room opened up with access to the outside. Usually you will find this in a motel, not an upscale hotel especially one with the Hilton name. I felt safe in my room, but did not care for the surrounding area. I would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Freedom24977220857
Vijay C, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for your generous comments about our beautiful lobby with a big fountain. Our hotel has a 24 secured parking lot and our guests appreciate that. I do apologize for the cleanliness issues in the hallways you encountered during your stay. Our hotel rooms are accessible through an inside corridor only and not accessed from outside.

I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

I was checked in and really ignored,no cookie no direction to the elevator no smile I felt unwelcome.Was awakened by room service and a few phones call had told them the time I was leaving at check-in.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Doubletree By Hilton Detroit/Dearborn. We always strive here to meet and exceed our guests' expectations at all time and I am very sorry that we failed to deliver on that promise. Your comments are very valuable in ensuring that we work continually to improve our guest experience.

I hope you will consider staying us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Recently stayed at the Detroit-Dearborn DoubleTree for a hockey tournament. First experience with DoubleTree and pleasantly surprised. An older hotel but very well maintained. Room was clean, the pool and hot tub area even with all the use was kept neat by housekeeping. A buffet breakfast was provided which was hot and adequate. A sprawling hotel, a little hike from the front desk to the rooms. Well-staffed, no issue finding an employee to attend to your requests. You may find several events going on at one time but never a problem with crowds. I would suggest this hotel is staying in the Dearborn area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear John,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Doubletree By Hilton Detroit/Dearborn while attending the hockey tournament. Hopefully your team did well in the competition. We always strive to provide an excellent stay to our guests and I am glad that we delivered on that promise.

We look forward to your next stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

The staff were incredibly kind and helpful, and the lobby is very nice. The hotel is very large with a long walk from the front desk to the elevators. The room itself was rather small, but comfortable. The only issues would be with the bathroom. It was clean, but very dated and in need of some repairs and wall was peeling. A fine place to stay for business.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Doubletree by Hilton Detroit/Dearborn and for writing a review of your experience. Your comments are very helpful in our efforts towards meeting and exceeding our guest's expectations.

We look forward to your next stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Rebecca the bartender was awesome! As soon as I walked in she was there to help me. She even walked out from behind the bar to help when I had more people join me. She was attentive and made sure we were happy and well taken care of. Thank you Rebecca!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Lizzy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and writing a review of your experience. I am thrilled to read that your stay was excellent. I will be sharing your comments with the team and Rebecca will be recognized for her outstanding service.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.