Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun night in the D!

It was my first time on a Cycle Pub, and it was a blast!! My husband and I went with some friends... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Cmm1825
via mobile
Great time and awesome driver!

We had a great time! Our driver was friendly, fun, and had some great dance moves! He took us to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
Curious29113722134

All reviews bachelorette party driver chris great driver punch bowl bar stops be booking again highly recommend this company an absolute blast fun night co workers great group get together a lot of fun our tour guide team building fun experience two hours
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I had a wonderful time, on the Detroit rolling pub with my co workers. The lights, music and the scenery was great.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Our driver KC Chris did a great job of taking us around the city and taking pictures. Everybody in our group had a great time. If you are looking for a way to spend a few hours with friends, family, or co-workers. This is a great choice for you.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Our driver Chris, was perfect in every way! He was hilarious and made the trip so much better. Even though it was raining my group and myself had a blast. I highly recommend the Detroit Rolling Pub for any type of event! However it sounds like 2 hours is a long time but I swear once our time was up I didn't want to get off! Thank you DRP for the best birthday night. We will be back!

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We had a wonderful time with Tom on the Detroit Rolling Pub! He was so engaging and took us to some of the best bars in the Downtown area! My company will definitely be using this company again and requesting Tom as our guide!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

A group of us from work went on the Detroit rolling pub this past Friday night and had a blast!! Our driver Chris was fun and knew a lot about Detroit! We will definitely be back during the Christmas season to see the lights downtown! No complaints just compliments!