“Great Time!!”

Detroit Rolling Pub
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Detroit Rolling Pub is Detroit's #1 16 passenger pub on wheels! Voted #1 3 years in a row! Grab 6-16 people and explore Downtown Detroit from the greatest seat on the streets! We offer a wide variety of tours. We offer group and individual tickets daily. Join us for the best experience in Downtown Detroit!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 2, 2018

I highly recommend to do this with friends, family or co-workers. We all had such a great time! Thank you Chris our guide who made sure we all had fun!

All reviews
"bar stops"
in 10 reviews
"be booking again"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"an absolute blast"
in 7 reviews
"two hours"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Detroit Rolling Pub was FANTASTIC! Tommy took us to all the hot spots! We danced, drank, sang, laughed and smiled for the two hour tour (and the remainder of the day)! We are planning to visit again with our spouses!!

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I had a wonderful time, on the Detroit rolling pub with my co workers. The lights, music and the scenery was great.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Our driver KC Chris did a great job of taking us around the city and taking pictures. Everybody in our group had a great time. If you are looking for a way to spend a few hours with friends, family, or co-workers. This is a great choice for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Our driver Chris, was perfect in every way! He was hilarious and made the trip so much better. Even though it was raining my group and myself had a blast. I highly recommend the Detroit Rolling Pub for any type of event! However it sounds like 2 hours is a long time but I swear once our time was up I didn't want to get off! Thank you DRP for the best birthday night. We will be back!