“Bachelorette Party”

Detroit Rolling Pub
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Detroit Rolling Pub is Detroit's #1 16 passenger pub on wheels! Voted #1 3 years in a row! Grab 6-16 people and explore Downtown Detroit from the greatest seat on the streets! We offer a wide variety of tours. We offer group and individual tickets daily. Join us for the best experience in Downtown Detroit!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fun time on the peddle pub. It’s not for everyone and it is best with a fun group of people but our driver was helpful and friendly. This company has electric options for their bikes which is conveinant to have!

All reviews
"bar stops"
in 10 reviews
"be booking again"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"an absolute blast"
in 7 reviews
"two hours"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were 5 friends that purchased single tickets and ended up being the only people on the Rolling pub. Our guide was awesome and we had so much fun. We will definitely do it again this summer,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I rented a rolling pub for my 22nd birthday and me and 15 of my best friends had the time of our lives. I haven't had that much fun in a longggg time. Luke, our driver was awesome. Couldn't ask for anyone better to drive around me and 15 of my drunk best friends all night. I recommend not only this place but especially our driver Luke to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 4, 2018

This was a blast. 50th bday party. Chris was a great guide. Detroit eas beautiful in the evening. Lots of fun!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction