“Perfect for a quick inexpensive eat.”
Review of Bell's Greek Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bell's Greek Pizza
Ranked #114 of 223 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Love Bell's Pizza. Great location on Grand River, just east of campus. Pizza by the slice, and very reasonably priced. Been there many times, and will definitely be back. Lots of ample space to sit. I've never actually purchased an entire pizza from Bell's. We use it for the individual slices. So many choices available. There's almost always a fresh one just out of the oven. Yummy!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Bell's has been around forever and has probably saved many an inebriated MSU student after the bars closed--they're open late. I have to say that I've popped in there myself after hours in a pinch.

I used to think they were the best thing around, but that was a long time ago. There are a few other local pizzerias that I feel are better choices. However, out of fairness, I have never ordered a whole pie from them. I have only ever gone in for individual slices. The last time my daughter and I went in for slices (we each got two) they were all greasy and cold. We had to take them back and ask for them to be heated, which dried them out a bit. I can't say that I'll be back anytime soon.

Date of visit: November 2012