“New favorite lunch spot!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe East Lansing
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in East Lansing
A TripAdvisor Member
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

This location opened a few weeks ago near our workplace, and we've had lunch there at least twice a week since! :) They are friendly and willing to make your smoothie to order, and the prices are good. All the sandwiches, wraps, and salads we've tried are great, too. They also have an easy app that you can place your order and pay with. Say hi to Travis when you go in- he's awesome! :)

Reviewed March 14, 2017

There were a lot of people working behind the counter. There were smelling lids and messing around a bit when we were there.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Really delicious, fresh tasting smoothies. A ton of flavors, and good sandwiches. They even use Hooked so you can get discounts.
Only thing wrong is once they over toasted my sandwich. But otherwise it's been great.

1  Thank Margo G
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I love their smoothies. At Tropical Smoothie you don't feel like you are drinking sugar and fruit, like so many other places who sell smoothies. Tropical Smoothie makes me feel good. They are my go to place when solid food just doesn't sound good. Love them

Reviewed September 1, 2015

If you are looking for the Best Smoothies in town, Tropical Smoothie is your spot!
You can add protein, get sugar free...you name it, they can make it for you and they are all yummy. I actually hired them to come to my son's graduation open house and they were a huge hit! My son picked his 4 favorite smoothies and they made them to order. Delish and Fun!