All reviews hot tub room was clean waffles would stay here again desk clerk continental breakfast wi fi highway cereal microwave mattress
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Stayed as a solo guest in November. When I first booked for $50, through Booking.com, I thought I was going to be disappointed because price usually dictates the value. Boy was I surprised. This place was a gem. My room was large, well lit. The towels were freshly laundered. The bed was comfortable. Couldn't believe what I got for such an inexpensive price. Check in was easy and fast. Stayed on second floor, near the back.Parked my truck just below my window. It was safe.
No complaints from this traveler. The hotel is on the highway through town so its close to dinning.
Thank You Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: second floor near the back of hotel
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Aj S, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Thank you very much for your comments. Please note the following:
1. Our free breakfast now includes bananas, hot waffles, peanut butter, boiled eggs, breads, bagels, cream cheese, juice, cereals and much more.
2. We installed brand new red drapes that look very nice.
3. We happily provide a glass of milk on request in the evening.
We would be thrilled to welcome you and your friends/associates again next time

Reviewed November 23, 2014

Cathy at the front desk admitted to being relatively new to the job, however, she was not new to providing great customer service. She was very helpful with our stay, and I watched her provide excellent customer service to another traveler that was not very easy to get along with. We had two families stay at this location, and would not hesitate to stay here again. The room was clean, and everything worked except the whirlpool. We didn't intend to use a whirlpool on our stay, so that was not an issue. My only suggestion for an improvement would be to change the brand of the coffee served with the continental breakfast. There were several people that found it to be less than average. Thank you, Cathy for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. Our whirlpool is covered, and it has been functioning well. Please know that we take the cover off when the guests want to use.
We use Folgers coffee, and it is available 24/7.

Reviewed October 3, 2014

We have stayed here before and didn't have any problems.. This time we were very disappointed,
we reserved a room for 2 nights also with a pet. I reserved a room with a queen bed on sept. 30th for 10/01/2014 to 10/03/2014 . When we checked in they said they only had 1 dog room left..
They changed our room number from 107 with a queen bed to 118 with 2 full beds. I tried to change to a queen bed the morning of 10/02/2014, she said she could but we would have to pay extra.
very very disappointed,we have family in the area so we travel that way quite a bit we will stay at a different motel next time,

Room Tip: If you reserve a room here, make sure you get what you asked for!!!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan U
Aj S, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2016

We had a new front desk employee, and she is gone. This will never happen again. I will be very happy to have you stay with us your next visit. Please note the following:
2. We installed brand new red drapes that look very nice.
3. We happily provide a glass of milk on request in the evening.
So, come on over and enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed October 3, 2014

This hotel was $40 less than the others in the area and was just fine for an overnight stay. Rooms have a mini-fridge and microwave and there is free wireless internet and a continental breakfast. They allow pets for just $10 extra. A great place to break your roadtrip!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jdvanvalin

Thank you for your kind and sincere comments.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

The only thing that was a negative was that there was very little "yard" for dog walking. My 16 yr. old dog found it hard to walk that far to grass. Dog fee. Comfortable beds, quiet, clean, decent breakfast. OK for a night on the road.Two seniors and a senior dog, hotel was able to give me a room close to the outside door.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family