“Awesome fun!”

Painting with a Twist
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had heard really good things about Painting with a Twist, but I was hesitant because I am not the best artist. I checked out the website and all the pictures other people had painted looked good, so I figured they must have really good instructors. On the night we went, the theme was Midnight on Bourbon St., which was perfect since I had just gotten back from New Orleans a couple months ago. Our instructor, Wendy, was really helpful and kept us from trying to be too perfect. They provided all the materials, including wine openers and cups for our wine and champagne we brought. And best of all, they cleaned up after us! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to do something different!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

My fiance took me on a date and did not let me know where we were going. I would have put up a fuss because I do stick people only! We painted a pic of a couple walking in an Italian court yard. It hangs in my dental office. We later took the entire dental team of Tally Dental Excellence and painted a Christmas wreath. Wow they were great! I love this place and would recommend that the ladies kidnap their man take them painting and have a blast. Paul Tally

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This was my second trip there with my daughter and I took my two adult sons who thought they would go along just to appease their mother and sister. They had A BLAST! The artist who was our instructor was funny, informative, and talented. He made the art look easy but explained in detail how to do it. The atmosphere is fun and relaxing. You can take a bottle of wine or mixed drinks, order out for food to be delivered or bring your own. The 3 hours go by fast and when you finish your painting, you think "WOW, did I do that"? I HIGHLY recommend this as a fun outing for anyone.... family, friends, couples, etc.

1  Thank Audrey G
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have visited PWAT several times now. Once with my husband, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, once with my mom and most recently with my mom and two brothers (22 and 25 years old, single) and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. My brothers were skeptical but they were won over. I truly feel this venue is for all ages. The instructors are very informative and helpful. No level of skill required. Bring your own food/beverages. Plan to host a private party in the spring! In downtown Ferndale and Rosie's across the street will deliver food and alcoholic beverages.

1  Thank Jennfer R