“Oysters and ambiance!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Well we drove down here from Grand Blanc based on the reviews. We we're very happy with both the baked and the raw oysters, delicious on both counts! The "Frawnch Deep" was very tasty! The only negative for me was the beer batter used for the fried items. It was heavy and greasy but most beer batters seem to be. I prefer the panko batter, mich lighter and not greasy. Ambiance was fun and mixed crowd was cool. Would definitely return for the oysters and ambiance!!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

We went to One-eyed Betty's while visit family for the holidays. There were 7 of us including 2 children, and we had a great meal. This is a great place for families (as well as a good spot for friends who want to grab a beer).

The atmosphere is great, lively but not so loud that you can't have a conversation with those at your table. Everything is clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful when it comes to make a selection.

The food was great. The menu has a little of everything. The drink menu is massive with a good selection of beers. Prices are what you would expect for a place like this. It was $40 plus tip for my husband and I with a couple drinks and a shared dessert.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank aboyer8
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Brother in law had been here before and was not concerned about the 45 minute wait on a Friday night; normally he would have gone somewhere else with a wait that long, for him to not be fazed by it speaks very highly of One-eyed Betty's. He was so right, it oh so worth the wait! Really good range of craft beers, and a pretty impressive whiskey selection to keep yourself amused while waiting for a table.

Not a huge menu but something for everyone, great starters and fantastic mains. Lots of flavor, and surprisingly inexpensive.

I am a convert, and will return.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I met a friend here for dinner, neither of us had been here before. I've heard they maple glazed donuts were a specialty from my coworkers. I had the cuban sandwich which was good but not the best I've ever had. The stuffed deep fried mushrooms were pretty tasty and the donuts were out of this world good. They had a huge selection of craft beers. I had the cherry sour which was quite pricy but smooth and exactly what I wanted. Its a good atmosphere and we had good service. I can't wait to come back.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I love the service you receive at the bar (and tables) at One Eyed. Our glasses are always kept full and they are very helpful when trying to decide from their millions of beers.