“Awesome spinach salad”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I had the best spinach salad with steak. It was perfect and huge. Even with my guy helping me out I still had leftovers and needed a to go container. The bartender explained to me how to play the Michigan lottery and I paid $20 worth for the game the Jack. There's a TV monitor so I could watch the drawings. It was fun & I won $2.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

I wish the food was better and perhaps one day it will catch up to the ambiance and the standards the bar portion of Blackstone's has already set since opening. I like it. The bar features custom cocktails and great drink specials. It's a nice place to hang out with your buds. Excellent cosmos, margaritas, sidecars, and manhattans. The soups are good, but everything else is hit or miss.

Reviewed December 24, 2015

We met at Blackstone's with another couple before going to the Whiting for the Christmas Pops. Our waiter, Louis, was very personable and ready with suggestions if you needed one. I had the French Onion Soup, very good, and the Sheppard's Pie, probably the best I have ever had. My wife had a Reuben sandwich, good flavor but a little tough, and a salad. Total bill for the two of us, including 5 drinks,and tip was just over $80.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Great Food, Good Service. All food has a Flint Theme, sometimes it get a little loud during sporting events.

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

With the downtown area of flint crumbling all around, one place had the guts to go against the grain and build a unique Irish pub and restaurant. Blackstone's set the revitalizing standard for Flint's downtown turnaround. It has become a main drag staple and built a loyal following for years to come.

Been to Blackstone's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!